Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: VIDEO: "Batman: B&tB: The Siege of Starro"

Cartoon Network has released clips and images from "Batman: The Brave and the Bold: The Siege of Starro," the first part of which airs September 17 and kicks off a string of new episodes.

Full article here.

Viacom, or whatever the cable company is on Long Island in New York has (or had, 3 weeks ago) this episode available for free on demand under Kids - Cartoon Network - Batman

Unfortunately, it was "To be continued" and I am no longer in New York to check whether the next episode is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Squashua View Post
    Viacom, or whatever the cable company is on Long Island in New York has (or had, 3 weeks ago) this episode available for free on demand under Kids - Cartoon Network - Batman

Unfortunately, it was "To be continued" and I am no longer in New York to check whether the next episode is up.
    Cablevision.
    They showed parts one and two. Part two was deleted after a week because it does have some surprises. Part one was deleted today. I think it was meant as an advance preview.
    "I just want to get paid to do stupid crap."

- http://www.twitter.com/comicbookrehab

Visit my blog: http://www.comicbookrehab.blogspot.com

I guess it's not cancelled so.
    "You can't trust them as poets either. The true poet is anonymous, as to his habits, but these boys have to look, act, and apparently smell like poets"
    Flannery O'Connor on the beats.

I have already seen both part 1 and 2, both were available "on demand" for a short amount of time. Part 1 was released in the UK back in June, so again why is a show created in America..based off american comic characters..airing in other countries before it airs in America? That is exactly what killed the JLU show, they began airing the episodes in Canada friggin 6 months before they aired here..and the result was most people downloading the episodes and then not watching when they actually aired. That had to of contributed to the shows ending, as it most likely had a huge ratings decrease as a result. I mean it's one thing to maybe release something in another country a few days early, but having it air somewhere else months before it airs here is just unacceptable IMO.

Heck, even releasing something in another country a few days early can effect the ratings..as if it airs somewhere else early people are more likely to just download it. Why have the people behind cartoons and stuff not noticed this before? Same thing happened with the new Futurama, episodes aired somewhere else 4-7 days before they began airing here. Result was both episodes up online and downloaded by at least 100,000 people the very first day. Eventually that's going to take it's toll on ratings, which sucks because shows like this Batman show and Futurama both need all the viewers they can get to increase their chances of staying on the air longer.

There was also supposed to be an episode based on the "Emperor Joker" storyline, but who knows if or when that will air.
    Last edited by Surtur; 09-12-2010 at 01:53 PM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.