Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by epyon3245234 View Post
    I've been buying up the Batman & Robin, Red Robin, and Batgirl trades and I've been reading them in order based on the trade timeline on the first page. Can anyone tell me the order that the newest trades (Red Robin vol 4, Batgirl vol 3, Batman & Robin vol 4) will fit into the timeline?
    Thanks for any help.
    -epyon
    It doesn't matter what order you read them in. They don't cross over.
    Google is your friend. Have a question? Look it up. ∙ BlogSequential Salon

If Batman Inc. plays in the DCnU i will buy it, if not, i wont.

Quote Originally Posted by sonicx1977 View Post
    If Batman Inc. plays in the DCnU i will buy it, if not, i wont.
    That's not a question.
    Google is your friend. Have a question? Look it up. ∙ BlogSequential Salon

I've been thinking about trying to track down all the existing stories that tied in to Batman: The Animated Series, but there's a ton of different trades out there who all seem to contain each others stories. If anyone has a list of what trades would cover all the existing stories I'd be very grateful!
    "Doesn't everyone on here hate comics? Isn't this a forum where a bunch of middle aged men sit around and bitch about how they hate comics and haven't read them in twenty years?" -Mezzaro-

Could a Batman aficionado tell me what issue Robin goes to college in?

Quote Originally Posted by BillCarson View Post
    Could a Batman aficionado tell me what issue Robin goes to college in?
    Assuming that you're talking about Dick Grayson, that would be Batman #217.
    Jim Zimmerman
    Co-moderator, CBR Batman Forum

BANNED

What trade is Damian batman? Tell me it's collected.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavemold View Post
    What trade is Damian batman? Tell me it's collected.
    Batman and Son (Batman #666) and Time and the Batman (Batman #700).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Pyg View Post
    Batman and Son (Batman #666) and Time and the Batman (Batman #700).
    Oh ok thank you . Did you read it ? How is it?

Would anybody recommend the hardcover Gotham City Sirens: Songs of the Sirens? It's on special for $10 (which is very cheap here given most HC/TPBs cost around the $20-30 mark) at a bookstore near my work, and every day I walk past it's like begging me to purchase it lol. But I've never read anything GCS, opinions?

Been wondering about the upcoming Morrisson collections. Where they put together Batman & Son and The Black Glove etc. See, I haven't read any of these stories and was thinking of picking up the existing hardcovers because I think they simple have better looking covers.

Does anyone know if the newer versions have some extra content?

I didn't think this was worthy of making a thread and figured it made most sense here:

Is there a reading order for the upcoming Court of Owls crossover? I know that you don't have to read every issue to get the story, and that each issue basically works on its own, but I was just wondering if DC did announce a timeline or ideal reading order or something like that. My Owls anticipation is growing and I am considering just buying them all.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by El Sombrero View Post
    I didn't think this was worthy of making a thread and figured it made most sense here:

Is there a reading order for the upcoming Court of Owls crossover? I know that you don't have to read every issue to get the story, and that each issue basically works on its own, but I was just wondering if DC did announce a timeline or ideal reading order or something like that. My Owls anticipation is growing and I am considering just buying them all.
    I think the tie-ins will be self-contained anyway for the most part.

This thread has helped a lot over the past couple months. Just wanted to give my thanks to the creators.
    I've roughly read through almost all of the recommended reads on here, and am now up to the current DC reboot.
    I never thought comics could be this interesting; I mean, before this, the Nolan films and the animated series was really all I had seen of Batman.
    Once again, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by theJOKER. View Post
    This thread has helped a lot over the past couple months. Just wanted to give my thanks to the creators.
    I've roughly read through almost all of the recommended reads on here, and am now up to the current DC reboot.
    I never thought comics could be this interesting; I mean, before this, the Nolan films and the animated series was really all I had seen of Batman. Once again, thanks!
    Cool, this exactly why I maintain this thread - batman is a great in to comics, everyone knows him, but once you're in you'll hopefully realise there's so much more to explore. Glad we could help! and thanks for leaving your thoughts. There is a new version of this thread stickied up top btw that i keep updated. Any favourite batman stories post them there and we can help out with suggestions outside of batman by same creators if you're interested