Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: kong's artwork

This weeks installment of the Silver Bullet web comic read it here and remember issues 1-7 are on Comixology and the SB trade is available on SilverBulletComic.com for purchase and on Amazon and Ebay.
    Thanks.
    http://lonelyrobotcomics.com/silverbulletwebcomic/

Hulk with battle axe sketch....

Here's some Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kong View Post
    This weeks installment of the Silver Bullet web comic read it here and remember issues 1-7 are on Comixology and the SB trade is available on SilverBulletComic.com for purchase and on Amazon and Ebay.
    Thanks.
    http://lonelyrobotcomics.com/silverbulletwebcomic/
    Very excellent work you've got here. I'm no drawing buff, you seem to have all the right detail - especially perception of depth - down masterfully.
    I hope you go far, you're really talented!

Edit: I see you're on comixology. Don't mind if I purchase an issue or two
    Last edited by transvestitegod; 07-07-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by transvestitegod View Post
    Very excellent work you've got here. I'm no drawing buff, you seem to have all the right detail - especially perception of depth - down masterfully.
    I hope you go far, you're really talented!

Edit: I see you're on comixology. Don't mind if I purchase an issue or two
    Thank you very much! Yep we are on comixology issues 1-7 and 8 which involves SB and Bigfoot going speed dating (can't give away anything else as they'd spoil the issue) should be up on comixology very soon. Its pretty neat to see the growth art and story wise from issue 1 (started in 2008) to issue 8 and I've got issue 9 penciled just waiting on inks and lettering. Kinda a similar tone to Archer/Venture brothers in the Silver Bullet.

The Man Without Fear sketch....

The Walking Dead / Venture Brothers commission.... The concept was to take Tony Moore's amazingly awesome cover for The Walking Dead 19 and do it with Venture Brother characters Dr. Mrs. The Monarch, Dr. Venture, and the Monarch. It was a ton of fun to do and if anyone is interested in commissions please email me at Bluewoodz@yahoo.com thanks.

More DEADPOOL coming at ya.... I swear I'm gonna start using other characters for warm up sketches.

The Silver Bullet, Half Cat Half Man....

Silver Bullet character concept sketch. Just a ballpoint pen and marker idea sketch with some tweaks in Photoshop. Based on about 10 different main sci-fi video game characters from games I've played over the last 10 years. I think the Silver Bullet universe needs one of these guys in it. Not giving away his name yet but stayed tuned to the Silver Bullet web comic in the next week or two for the big reveal!

Great work on the Silver Bullet concept armor! I would totally buy that sketch (if I had any money)!

fisherkingart - I would totally sell it to you if you had money! Thank you. I need money also maybe we should both play the lottery this week.

Brotherhood of Evil Mutants...

Dungeons and Dragons High Priest warm up ink sketch....

Silver Bullet character sketch Rexy.... In her battle gear. Yes she has the ability to transform into a T-Rex as witnessed in the Silver Bullet comic.