end of spoilers
- The two Nathaniels and Reed, Doom, and Ben fight
- The evil "Beast" version of Nathaniel summons the Anarchronauts to fight for him
- The Beast injures Ben
- Reed blows the Beast's left hand off with a raygun
- The Beast plays to Reed's heartstrings and compassion and turns on him, then goes to kill good Nathaniel
- Doom attacks the Beast from behind and kills him because good Nathaniel doesn't have what it takes to murder
- Doom wants Reed to know that without him all would be lost
- Future Val tells her mother that her and Franklin (future versions) will be sacrificing themselves to change things. It's kind of complicated.
- Nathaniel goes back to his future grandson in the pocket dimension and Franklin turns off his grandfathers powers and kicks him into a timehole
- Franklin says that Nathaniel has made every Reed that ever was an orphan and he wants to change that.
- Nathaniel says he would be lost in time, Franklin says he doesnt want him to die, maybe it's possible he can't, but doesnt want to take that chance. He assured Nathaniel that he will find a way out.
- Future Val and Franklin apparantly die (yeah right) attempting to reach the "new future" before the univese collapses on them.
Story - B+
Art - A-
Cover - D (I hate Ben's double chin or is that a rock beard?)