Private practice physician turned comic creator Ed Park spins a tale of life extension based on real science and gave CBR a taste of the trials and tribulations involved in turning out a homegrown graphic novel.
It's Ed Park here. For those who are aspiring to create their own GN's, feel free to ask me questions about:
1) Converting Screenplays to comic scripts
2) Cost of offset versus print-on-demand
3) DRM option - to encrypt or not?
4) Creating a book trailer
5) CS photoshop versus CS illustrator for bubble creation
6) Distributing your GN as an iPad app (I can do this for you)
I would love help and advice regarding publicity and promotion, if there are any helpful hints you can provide.