Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: CCI: "No Ordinary Family" Sneak Peek & Panel

"The Incredibles" meets "Modern Family" as ABC premieres its new show "No Ordinary Family" at Comic-Con followed by a Question and Answer session with star Michael Chiklis and others.

Full article here.

I liked Rita, and I thought her death was completely Dexter's fault (he was extremely obnoxious the last couple years). Looking forward to this show, that's a great cast.

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Certifiable1 View Post
    I liked Rita, and I thought her death was completely Dexter's fault (he was extremely obnoxious the last couple years). Looking forward to this show, that's a great cast.
    what? Rita was the annoying one. every Rita storyline is annoying (her ex, her secret past, her infidelity, her wedding planning). i'm surprised Dexter didn't ice her himself. her and the annoying pager.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

The story doesn't sound too original and I question some of the characters' choices- like the father going to fight crime despite not being fully bulletproof and such. Still, it has potential- as a more family friendly version of "Heroes". Good writers can do wonders with the premise. I'll check it out.

Elder Member

Doesn't spark much interest for me, and I have a hard time seeing it lasting very long.

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    Doesn't spark much interest for me, and I have a hard time seeing it lasting very long.
    Two seasons tops. Depending on if people aren't too burned out by the whole real world superhero genre
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

If this is well done with likable, interesting characters this could work out. Heroes suffered with a bloated cast and terrible writers who recycled the same storylines over and over again.