Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

I finally got around to watching Inception so I'll raise this thread from the dead.

I like your take Steven, but I'm not sure I agree. It seems to rely on too many assumptions - I'll have to watch it again with that in mind.

My take on this film was that either

1 - The "real" scenes in the film are actually real - except for the waking up at the end. By this stage he's trapped in his own dream-state.

and

2 - (My preferred theory). The whole film was a dream. His wife was right. When she "killed" herself she was actually waking herself up and he was stuck in the dream without realising it.

In either theory the fact that the kids faces are seen at the end show, not that he's in the real world, but that he's accepted this real world as his true reality and is no longer fighting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusilla lives! View Post
    I'd venture to guess now that ObinL is out of the picture and the money dries up, so will the Al Q organization. That is, until someone else steps up with deep pockets and starts funding the groups activities.
    The Al Qaeda organization can cease to exist just by changing its name. It's not a single organization, it's a multinational movement. And it's getting plenty of support from places like Iran.
    Bart Lidofsky

Quote Originally Posted by bartl View Post
    The Al Qaeda organization can cease to exist just by changing its name. It's not a single organization, it's a multinational movement. And it's getting plenty of support from places like Iran.
    Hey bartl, it's been awhile hasn't it?... ¿Qué pasa?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not too concerned about Al Q or Iran right now (and if I were, I'm not sure it's worth talking about anyway). I've got enough of my own problems to worry about.... and besides, judgment day comes eventually for each of us regardless.
    Last edited by Drusilla lives!; 02-12-2012 at 08:03 PM.