Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Cup O' Joe - Jul 23, 2010

While much of the Marvel staff hits Comic-Con International, Tom Brevoort pulls double duty in Marvel T&A with word on format experimentation, the future of Bucky Cap and more.

Full article here.

33408 is the other way ian33407's Avatar

I'd like to know if Marvel considered the possibility of an ongoing 'Howard the duck' by Sam Kieth ?

He's the only artist who will surely do justice to Steve Gerber' characters that's for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if the man would do fireworks with some unexpected Marvel characters : Beta Ray Bill ( just by visual condition - see 'The Maxx' season 2 -) or Jennifer Kale ( because of her sexual orientation who fits perfectly with Kieth usuals themas )...

Is there room enough in STRANGE TALES to give Howard ( and Sam ) a chance ?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ian33407 View Post
    I'd like to know if Marvel considered the possibility of an ongoing 'Howard the duck' by Sam Kieth ?

He's the only artist who will surely do justice to Steve Gerber' characters that's for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if the man would do fireworks with some unexpected Marvel characters : Beta Ray Bill ( just by visual condition - see 'The Maxx' season 2 -) or Jennifer Kale ( because of her sexual orientation who fits perfectly with Kieth usuals themas )...

Is there room enough in STRANGE TALES to give Howard ( and Sam ) a chance ?
    Good question.
    Mark F Davis
    Publisher
    Surprising Comics