Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by matthh View Post
    My whole point is that we need to keep LCS thriving in this new market. But I think the path to that is by getting LCS into digital comics market rather than having them fight against it.
    That doesn't make any sense at all. Why would anyone sell digital comics through yet another intermediary -- or rather, through a vast number of individual intermediaries -- when they can simply sell through a central source or on their own?

To put it another way: why are there so few distributors?
    one of the highest principles of America is that we're a nation of people from different backgrounds living in equal dignity and mutual loyalty - Eboo Patel.

Default Comic con 2010

I was at the Retailing in the digital age meeting at the 2010 comic con. Jim lee was there with reps from DC and MARVEL and the president of COMIXOLOGY. It sounds like they touched on the same things they did before so maybe this is what you were saying they needed more follow up. Even 6 months after they seem like they don't know whats going on. I would like to see digital downloads in the comics like they do for blu-ray movies. Have a download code or something. Maybe charge a extra dollar for that issue? i'm just saying this whole thing i believe could be easy to figure out. Don't try to make it a seperate market. "collectors" want to collect the book and read it without opening it. this will give you that option. trying to charge 2 bucks for something they already have or can get for free on torrents could be just a small "tax" to get the comic digitally with transitional panels. Thank you.