Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Venomous Female Tish-the-Scorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mat001 View Post
    More than premature, but I imagine it will continue to grow and become as iconic as it's predecessors.
    i wouldn't be surprised
    Okay, before this thread this is what I knew about Tish, zip, zero, nada.
    I now know that Tish is a heavily armed, black, bi-sexual, truck driving woman who likes going to the clubs.
    I don't think I learned this much about Tom in six months let alone one post. - Boldido

I'm begining to like Tish more and more, that's what I know. - cable guy

"We were forced to build America, and if forced to, we will tear it down." Huey P. Newton

so it's been roughly a year and some change. how did the system live up to expectations? so far the system had a influx of great games, and RE revelations is probably THE best re game in along while. hell it got better reviews than RE6, and Mario Kart 7 is a blast..
    I now know that Tish is a heavily armed, black, bi-sexual, truck driving woman who likes going to the clubs.
    I don't think I learned this much about Tom in six months let alone one post. - Boldido

"We were forced to build America, and if forced to, we will tear it down." Huey P. Newton

Castlevania: Mirror of Fate is the only 3DS game I want.

That kind of annoys me.

Well, it beat the Vita handidly, so it has that going for it.

I could see myself playing the Castlevania, Resident Evil, and Professor Layton games on the 3DS, but the console still needs a few more titles - and another price drop - before I'll buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Well, it beat the Vita handidly, so it has that going for it.
    not suprised, hell it cost more than the vita (a more powerful handheld) initially and still out sold it. regardless of how smartphones and iPad are eating up the portable gaming market Nintendo is still generally safe in the handheld market imo. if anything that should have killed the ds or the 3ds it was the vita or the original psp. but Nintendo has a history of beating morte powerful handhelds. it's one of the reasons why i think the expansion of Mobil gaming is a none issue.

Can't say a thing, I still didn't try it so I've no comparison to make.

my one complaint is the browser though. is it just me or is the browser wonky, and kinda slow?
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboy
    is it just me, or is this forum very homosexual? Seems like it's just the norm for people here to be homosexuals. Seriously, was this community founded for that purpose? If so, I'm just dense or something cause I never read anything stating that when I signed up.
    LMAO!

http://myspace.com/urban_prince

ok almost another year has passed and the system is even stronger than what it was 2 years ago. now we have Pokemon X & Y, dream team, fire emblem, new leaf. so whats the verdict now?

Comics buff TheRetroVideoGameAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tish-the-Scorpion View Post
    ok almost another year has passed and the system is even stronger than what it was 2 years ago. now we have Pokemon X & Y, dream team, fire emblem, new leaf. so whats the verdict now?
    I think I'll be getting the XL version, mainly for the larger screen. The 3DS is dominating console sales right now and the software looks to be really popular, though Pokemon and Skylanders doesn't really excite me.
    Reading Dynamite pulp titles and Dark Horse superhero books.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRetroVideoGameAddict View Post
    I think I'll be getting the XL version, mainly for the larger screen. The 3DS is dominating console sales right now and the software looks to be really popular, though Pokemon and Skylanders doesn't really excite me.
    XY already sold a ungodly amount of copies...shit's cray.

I bought a 3DS XL earlier this year for Mirror of Fate, Monster Hunter and Project X Zone. Then I realized that I'd rather play Monster Hunter and Mirror of Fate on my TV and Project X Zone sucked.

Traded it in.

I love the console, plenty of different and decent games and the extras on the console keep me happy.

The only thing I wish would be if they release more virtual console stuff, throwing up a bunch of snes classics like F-Zero, Super Mario World, Earthbound and Link To The Past rather than Game Boy ports of Mario's Picross would be perfect. At least there's gonna be some 3D versions of Ecco the Dolphin, Super Hang On and Streets Of Rage add to it soon tho.

There are plenty of options for 3DS games but I've gone 'sour' from gaming recently. Only LEGO Marvel 3DS is a target. Thats all.....
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

warning to all 3DS owners do not drop it on a hard wooden surface. It happened to me when it fell out my pocket and broke.
    I bought the 3dS when it was full price and got those 20 free games which made me feel better about the price drop so soon after.
    I bought the 3ds XL which is OK but no great difference.
    the problem is that in my area no one has a 3ds so I can't trade, spotpass or do anything that involves making friends or passing other 3ds owners.