Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hope Jeremy is still around! Please help with order: ccgarmory-99479. Waited 8 months for a restock, supposedly shipped 8/30, hasn't arrived. No response to messages, no tracking number provided. ??? Any help would be appreciated! (sent email also)

Jeremy or Alex... are you available? I have a serious issue with an order and rather than leave all the details here for the forum to see I'd rather connect directly with you first. Please post here to let me know you got this and I'll contact you with details.

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

Hey Kiddo, you still have those two books I lent you. Would it kill you to drop them off with my neighbors one of these days? It's been almost a year.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

Quote Originally Posted by traind View Post
    Jeremy or Alex... are you available? I have a serious issue with an order and rather than leave all the details here for the forum to see I'd rather connect directly with you first. Please post here to let me know you got this and I'll contact you with details.
    OK... I had a bad experience not getting a refund and having no one respond to multiple inquiries this past summer. But today I called customer service for one more try and someone answered the call right away and quickly processed my refund. Apparently ownership changed hands a few months ago and for me, the customer service turned around completely.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by traind View Post
    OK... I had a bad experience not getting a refund and having no one respond to multiple inquiries this past summer. But today I called customer service for one more try and someone answered the call right away and quickly processed my refund. Apparently ownership changed hands a few months ago and for me, the customer service turned around completely.
    Not shocked...this thread is 2-3 years old and it was like every few months someone was coming in to post something about orders they were waiting on.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.