Blindfold
    AKA Ruth Aldine

Powers:
    Telepathy
    Precognitive
    Retrocognitive
    Clairvoyant
    Telepathic Immunity

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the mind of Joss Whedon, Blindfold was such an interesting addition to the X-Men books. Her catchy way of speaking was addictive to read, and her handicap(No eyes) made her relatable. Although she popped up frequently in Astonishing X-Men, Blindfold was explored much more in Young X-Men, and somewhat in New X-Men. In my opinion, her full potential hasn't been tapped into yet; I think she has much power in her, and we deserve to see it all one day. I wouldn't mind a Blindfold One-Shot eventually, as I think it'd be fun and interesting; With the right writer, that is. So, tell me, who else enjoys Ruth?

Also, my favorite Blindfold quote:
    "I think you have eaten, good, this is good. Except we'll need, yes, a head count of the students later." --(to Beast) Astonishing X-Men #18
    EmmaFrostX-23KittyPrydeHellionBeastElixirDust

Definitely an appreciation thread I can get behind.
    I really enjoyed her and Destiny when they talked in Necrosha.

† LINSUS X ZAYNT MALIK † Chase_Stein's Avatar

Normally, I hate characters like her but somehow, she's much more interesting than most pre-cogs. Probably because she annoys all the X-men half of the time with her vague messages.
    "It doesn’t matter [if] you’re...Asian..., you can make it here in America if you’re willing to try." - Obama

I LOVE BLINDFOLD!!!!!!!! I like the idea that she got ninja skills in Young X-Men; I think it would make her useful, but that damn precog stuff always gets in the way of doing anything productive. I love the way Carey wrote her scenes. We, the readers, didn't get it at first, but the more we go along the more her premonitions unravel. Anyway, blindfold's awesome. And that's the end of it.

BANNED

Blindfold is a Jay R. ripoff.

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I got appreciation for her, mostly the way she talks

And she is unfailingly polite, to boot