Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: The Glacier Stone Freezes The Road To "Artifacts"

Ron Marz and Top Cow Publisher Filip Sablik spoke with CBR about Michael Finnegan, the wielder of the Glacier Stone and one of the key figures in the 13-issue "Artifacts" limited series launching this July.

Full article here.

Artifacts better drop on time or these weekly chat/press releases will seem silly.

Cool CBR:Glacier Stone Freezes

Thank you Xanon. I think I will wait for the trades on this and the previous two minis.It sounds fascinating, but waiting for ONI's Stumptown, and Avatar's, Supergod has been annoying enough.Don't even get me started on Image United!!! Pulls: Fade To Black/Garrison/First Wave/Doc Savage/Spirit/JSA Allstars/Magog/Shield (DC)/Web/Mighty Crusaders/Turf/The Light/We Will Bury You/Joe The Barbarian/I,Zombie/Iron Man Noir.
    Last edited by Alton; 06-09-2010 at 08:47 PM. Reason: adding pulls

Alton, you may already know this but you can set up your signature in the "User CP" which should be a link on the far left of the blue bar at the top of your forum just below the list of sub-forums that lead to your current location. It might be easier to add your pulls there rather than re-typing it every time you submit a post.