Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: TOTAL RECHARGE: Berganza on "Green Lantern"

Today, CBR kicks off a new monthly feature we call TOTAL RECHARGE with Eddie Berganza, editor of the "Green Lantern" group of books at DC Comics as well as "Brightest Day," teasing at the next GL event and more.

Full article here.

Interesting interview. I just want to know what Hal and Co are the new Guardians of and when did they get appointed to this position? Is it of the universe cause we saw over in GLC that the little blue guys are still active. I really want to know what Guy and Killowog's new mission is going to be.

Green Lanter Sector 0616 Raker616's Avatar

Good to see CBR showing the GL mythos some love, Geoff and company have done a great job bringing Hal and the Corps back to prominance over these past 6 years and a feature like this is well deserved.
    "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Raker616 View Post
    Good to see CBR showing the GL mythos some love, Geoff and company have done a great job bringing Hal and the Corps back to prominance over these past 6 years and a feature like this is well deserved.
    Agreed. I'm very happy about the current status of Hal and the whole GLC corner of the DCU. I'm looking forward to the next few years of stories, not to mention the movie.
    "Corruptus In Extremis"

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. Jorge Luis Borges

"Omne animal triste est post coitum"

Default Thank god for writers that really make the character better

I have been reading Green Lantern since 1975...my collection goes back to Vol. 2 #19----I have suffered through a lot of bad stories/art...I cannot begin to express how happy I have been over the last few years since Geoff Johns and company have taken the GLC by the horns..and made it into something it should have always been....Grand...The stories have never been better...and I am truly happy to see the attention now given to one of the greatest character(s) ever created. I can die happy knowing a Live action movie is coming good or bad...I NEVER thought I would see! (along with Collosus--changing to metal). Thank you to all the creators involved!

Default Glc

Oh....bring back Appa Ali Apsa!!!