Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Sales Estimates for April, 2010

Inside you'll find the sales estimates for comics and trade paperbacks for April 2010. "Brightest Day" and "New Avengers" topped the monthly sales chart while "Kick-Ass" easily led the trade paperback chart.

Full article here.

Good to see that many of my favorite comics as Amazing Spider-Man,New Avengers,Thor,Daredevil,Thunderbolts doing well in sales.

And still have not got my copy of S.H.I.E.L.D.#1, glad to see that it made it the Top 40,because it looks like a original and inventive new comic.
    Pull List:New Avengers,Thor,Superior Spider-Man,Mighty Avengers,Swamp Thing,Daredevil,Uncanny Avengers,Superior Foes of Spider-Man.

... The estimated total sales for the 300 comics was 5,567,648 comics which is down by 480,825 units from March and down by 1,165,392 units from April 2009. ...
    See dan_bailey... I told you so. The minute you stopped buying all those comics the industry started down it's death spiral.

Thumbs up

It's very nice to see Flash in the Top Five even if only it's a #1 but it's more interesting (and even nicer ) to see both GL titles in the Top Ten several years after their debut.
    "Corruptus In Extremis"

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. Jorge Luis Borges

"Omne animal triste est post coitum"