Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: X-POSITION: Victor Gischler

Victor Gischler stopped by X-POSITION to answer your questions about what to expect from his brand new "X-Men" book, and it's gonna be fangtastic! Plus, exclusive "Deadpool Corps" art and Lady Deadpool news!

Full article here.

Deadpool Corps looks good.

I don't see the point of having an X-Position with a guy who can't give any details about his title yet. I learned nothing.

Best thing about this was knowing the Professor is next week. I'm prepping my Bling! question now.

He didn't answer my question.

But i agree he couldn't talk about much!
    TEAM TEEN JEAN 2013!!

*2,000,000th X-Books Forum post goes to...Yours truly Vivica Kang*

I'm reading one of Victor's novels at the moment and he's a good writer, but I get the impression that the New X Men title is still at a planning stage. It certainly seems that the teasers .Lucky Star. asked about didn't actually mean anything.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fionnuala View Post
    I don't see the point of having an X-Position with a guy who can't give any details about his title yet. I learned nothing.

Best thing about this was knowing the Professor is next week. I'm prepping my Bling! question now.
    I intend to ask him to decommission Danger.

Good read and one of the best X-Postions in a while.
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

Well they can't all be PAD.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    I intend to ask him to decommission Danger.
    I'm asking if Indra can be gay, please.

I swear, if he ends up using Emma, Scott and Wolverine I am going to throw myself by the next window.

So, Pixie survives Second Coming. Most excellent!

Wow, I'm three for three these past three weeks! My question got asked again! I feel so fulfilled.

Definitely looking forward to the Lady Deadpool one-shot. I think she has the awesome it takes to join the rest of the Marvel Universe. She should also put plenty of men in some very awkward positions!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

BANNED

I'm asking if Indra can be gay, please.
    No one gives a damn about Indra. I'll be really pissed if they waste any questions on him.

2) With the X-Men fighting vampires, I'd assume this is the book that Vamp Jubilee (as seen in promos) appears in. Will she be repowered? And will she finally land a permanent spot on the team?

"Death of Dracula" begins something very big for the Marvel Universe. The one-shot will redefine vamps for the Marvel U. The "Curse of the Mutants" arc beginning in "X-Men" #1 is something else entirely – something I really think X-Men fans will enjoy.
    WTF he not only spent the entire article saying he couldn't talk about anything but completely ignored questions, like above, and decided he would talk about something else. Why even bother? Thanks for wasting my time.

I felt this was pretty informative. I'm not expecting spoiler questions to be answered. I am looking foward to this book.