Page 192 of 283 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 4232

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    It'll be coming soon, I suspect. Ghost has posted, so I'll post tonight.
    So, when do we get Sulin's character sheet?
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    So, when do we get Sulin's character sheet?
    I'll post it tonight, I guess. :) Should I put everything in, including 'history'?

I'll post it tonight, I guess. :) Should I put everything in, including 'history'?
    Well, unless there is something you absolutely want to keep secret from the other players, I suppose. *shrug*
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Default Sulin

NAME: Sulin Khri Hraya

NATIONALITY: Safero

WEAPON DISCIPLINE: The Safero duelling blade, a thin, double-edged sword with a modest guard and balance close to the hilt.

APPEARANCE:

Sulin isn’t a terribly large person, standing only 5’4” tall with auburn hair, dark eyes, smooth features and a fairly lean body. Muscle shows under her skin when she moves, despite her young age and small size, indicating some level of regular exercise. The young woman speaks in lilting tones, walks with a jaunty sway to her hips, and carries a sly grin on her lips.

Her clothing is usually in the Kanan style, with highly flamboyant colours (indigos, purples, and fuschia being popular) and accessorized with flowers, copper and silver jewellery, and scarves. It also might be considered a touch less conservative than most.

Her orikan brand is a medly of different shades. Extremely pale in the blade, it shifts to a more 'natural' tone of gold in the pommel and guard, while the grip darkens almost to bronze.

CHARACTER HISTORY & PERSONALITY:

Born to a married Safero couple, Sulin spent her early years travelling with a roving caravan of families, as all Safero do. Early in her life, her godfather remarked how she was obviously touched by the Prattler, given her bubbly personality and outgoing ways. But the discovery of her Esper power proved the Miser had a hand in her life as well, not to mention placing her under the scrutiny of the Safero elders. Earmarked as something special, she received a great deal of attention in her growing years. This did not have quite the spoiling effect upon her one might expect, as some of it proved difficult - intense training, for example, as well as education in her potential future responsibilities. She grew up popular, but with the knowledge that much might be asked of her. Sulin proved resilient, rising to the challenge, accepting her potential future role as one of the leaders of her people and striving to live up to the expectations.

Life pushed her hard, and rather than push back or scud along with the flow, willy-nilly, she stood firm, staying true to herself while embracing her family's needs and desires.

Then came the time for her Seeking. Well-trained, strong in body and mind, educated and knowledgeable, Sulin thought herself ready. But after a month on the road, she realized none of her preparations could stave off a crushing loneliness. Before, her family doted on her, the caravan adored her, her teachers praised and pushed her, her friends practically formed a crowd wherever she went. Not that she missed the ATTENTION, mind; adolescent self-absorption had proved a thankfully brief period for Sulin, though she remained a trifle too casual about the world around her, her head in the clouds. But never before had she been utterly alone.

It hurt, in a way she had not expected.

Tenacious, she continued her Seeking. She had a responsibility to her family, to her teachers, to her caravan and people; she would not fail them. But oh, the loneliness dragged her spirit down, and she began to understand how some of the children would lose their way, make friends among Outsiders, and slip seamlessly from Safero society into the safe, warm comfort of city life. Sulin, of course, never considered this as an option for herself. But if she could just meet someone - anyone! - with whom to travel, it would be so much easier on her spirit.

PERSONAL SKILL: Dancing (all different sorts, from her people's folk dances to a few different styles of ballroom steps)

PHYSICAL STATS:

Brawn: 2
    Agility: 3
    Skill: 5
    Perception: 0

ESPER ABILITY: Shrouding

Sulin’s ability is telepathic in nature, involving the suppression of her presence or her actions from the minds of those around her. It isn’t an all-or-nothing attempt; the degree to which people ignore her or lose track of her motions depends on their capacity to resist her power.

Her power is limited to herself – she cannot, for example, shroud a group. Instead, she can shroud herself, a certain aspect of herself (something carried, for example, or her identity), an aspect of her actions, etc.

ESPER STATS:

Power: 8
    Skill: 4
    Range: 6 (12 meters)
    Time: 3 (3 minutes)

I went through a huge amount of pictures before I found one with the kind of clothing Ghost thought appropriate for Kanan. :)

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX2000 View Post
    Glad you like. Looking forward to your in-game response.

Now time for me to zzz...
    :( Sadly, due to Sulin's low perception, her exhaustion, and the fact that the priests have been tossing booms and flashes for a while, it sort of passed her by.

Crappy.

Though I figured she might have spotted the flash of your orikan brand on the rooftops. :)

You know, when I said orikan could come in somewhat different shades, I meant that individual brands could vary in over-all color, not that one brand could have varying shades.

But whatever. Close enough. -.-

I went through a huge amount of pictures before I found one with the kind of clothing Ghost thought appropriate for Kanan. :)
    Part of the trouble with making a native PC, that.
    -Homer Simpson

-Homestuck

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    You know, when I said orikan could come in somewhat different shades, I meant that individual brands could vary in over-all color, not that one brand could have varying shades.

But whatever. Close enough. -.-
    I could certainly change it! :)

Part of the trouble with making a native PC, that.
    Part of the fun, in the end. ^_^

Ghost, should we wait for 'results', or just contine posting? :)

Drinks Two Cups Of Tea! Captain England's Avatar

Ghost, should we wait for 'results', or just contine posting? :)
    If you wait till the credits are on screen and press up, up down, down, left, right, left, right, left, right, b, a, start then you can gain an extra 30 posts.

Or I could just wait and see who posts next out of the players who haven't... :)

Or I could just wait and see who posts next out of the players who haven't... :)
    Are we playing poster chicken? Cause the other guy is totally going to swerve first.

Chicken is boring. I'd rather play the game.

*heads off to post*

Chicken is boring. I'd rather play the game.

*heads off to post*
    Really sorry. I've just had a few things to do today or I would have posted already.

(Also I can't stay up that late without having the knock-on effect of being overly tired the next day. And the later it gets and the more tired I am the worse my writing becomes).

Understandable. :) Real Life always comes first!

I think there's a few people who still haven't posted....