Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Default For the Love of Gawd, Please Give Rogue Back Her Super-Strength And Flight!

PLEASE!

The FIRST time I saw Rogue was in the animated 90s series where she flew up to a Sentinel and landed a haymaker across it's metal face.

And I've been in love with the Southern Gal since.

Rogue just doesn't seem like Rogue without her super-strength, invulnerability and flight.

She used to be on the front lines with Wolverine and Colossus, kicking all kinds of ass but now she's either on the sidelines or in the rear waiting for someone to get knocked out so she can absorb THEIR powers.

To ill effect, I might add.... (RIP. Kurt)

So, for the love Kentucky Fried Chicken, give Rogue back her super-strength, flight and invulnerability.

It's as essential to her character as super-strength is to Wonder Woman....

BANNED

Why would we do that?

She's the most interesting she's been in years. Any regression would make me very upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnhop View Post
    Why would we do that?

She's the most interesting she's been in years. Any regression would make me very upset.
    Pffft. Rogue's lack of brawling on the front lines and throwing Juggernaut through a wall is about as interesting as this:

And we all know how THAT turned out.

Rogue's character could have certainly progressed without taking away key parts of character.

Rogue is a brawler. She trash-talks her opponent while punching them through a building.

Without them, it seems like she's lost alot of her mojo.....

Few months ago:

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

In a word of one syllable...NO!
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bullets& Bracelets View Post
    Pffft. Rogue's lack of brawling on the front lines and throwing Juggernaut through a wall is about as interesting as this:

And we all know how THAT turned out.
    That was the best Diana's ever looked. But since I don't read Wonder Woman, I can't debate the level of quality.

Funny that you brought her into this, though, because I was just about to point out how obvious it is a Wonder Woman fan would want to disenfranchise liberated Rogue.

What next, a call for a Claremazon bondage scene in Legacy?

No thank you.

Rogue's character could have certainly progressed without taking away key parts of character.

Rogue is a brawler. She trash-talks her opponent while punching them through a building.

Without them, it seems like she's lost alot of her mojo.....
    I vehemently disagree. She's never been more interesting than she is now. And talk about a powerhouse. She's a walking-talking-how-ya'll-doing Omega Point vixen.

I want her to start keeping DNA samples of her teammates, so that she has constant access to all of their powers.

That was the best Diana's ever looked. But since I don't read Wonder Woman, I can't debate the level of quality.
    You. Are. *words cannot even form*

*foaming mouth*

Funny that you brought her into this, though, because I was just about to point out how obvious it is a Wonder Woman fan would want to disenfranchise liberated Rogue.
    Bah!

I have a thing for super-strong women with independence.

It tickles me to see a woman knock someone like the Hulk or Doomsday through a building.

I vehemently disagree. She's never been more interesting than she is now. And talk about a powerhouse. She's a walking-talking-how-ya'll-doing Omega Point vixen.
    Pffft. Before or after, she went through her emo-phase inspired by the X-Movies and that god-blasted punk goth Rogue from X-Men Evolution?

God, when was the last time the girl SMILED?

She used to be someone who could trash-talk Spider-Man into a quivering heap....

I want her to start keeping DNA samples of her teammates, so that she has constant access to all of their powers.
    That's a disgusting thought!

God, what's wrong with you?!

DNA "samples"?

A couple months ago, I would had said "Hell Yes". However, my Rogue has become too classy for such brutish powers. She is my sly, elegant, and does not need to be Marvel Universe's Wonder Woman "Which is not a bad thing", but no. However I want Rogue to become more Black Widow like "In terms of combat, not personality. Also uses her absorbing power in a more cleaver way that doesn't involve French Kissing someone".

Quote Originally Posted by Seresecros View Post
    Few months ago:

*sheds tear*

That was a little bit of the Rogue I used to know....

And then she lost it.

I would have been happy if Rogue permanently kept Ares' powers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bullets& Bracelets View Post
    You. Are. *words cannot even form*

*foaming mouth*
    :3

Bah!

I have a thing for super-strong women with independence.

It tickles me to see a woman knock someone like the Hulk or Doomsday through a building.
    I agree. I just don't think she should be restricted to only doing that.

Pffft. Before or after, she went through her emo-phase inspired by the X-Movies and that god-blasted punk goth Rogue from X-Men Evolution?

God, when was the last time the girl SMILED?

She used to be someone who could trash-talk Spider-Man into a quivering heap....
    But the point is that she's finally moved past her emo-phase. I hated that aspect of her character as much as the next guy, so having her finally free of all that baggage is ideal.

That's a disgusting thought!

God, what's wrong with you?!

DNA "samples"?

lol

At least I didn't say where she should keep them.

:P

Poor hacked Diamond Lil. Nevets F's Avatar

Yeah, she really does need her flight and strength back. It's just who she is.
    Read about the greatest series ever, Alpha Flight...from the beginning!

We had that for over twenty years. Time for something different for a while.

Ah like her bettah borrowin whatevah she can get har hands on and gettin' creative, pumpkin.

BANNED

I'd prefer she start to exercise her brain, for once. Super strength and flight were too generic.

The FIRST time I saw Rogue was in the animated 90s series where she flew up to a Sentinel and landed a haymaker across it's metal face.

And I've been in love with the Southern Gal since.
    Me too, me too!

I have to say though that except for the horrible outfit, the Rogue were seeing now is actually great.