Default Sketch Update 5.1.10

Hey there Gang... It's been a busy spring... I've been rolling along drawing deathship ( for which issue1 hits the racks in 2 weeks!)... But in the mean time I've been able to do some fun li'l sketches... I've attached a few here!

#1 is BUMP PONY... well.. the "Bump Pony" is pretty much a machine that if you pull the lever it pretty much makes everything cease to exist... Only pull the lever if you must.... I was asked to draw a good old fashioned classic girl with rocket pack and domed helmet... I thought to myself, "How do people carry that heavy helmet".. then I remembered that everything is weightless in space. So I figured that I could make the helmet just as big as I wanted!

The second piece is a pic of The Penguin....Yes.. Yes.. there are LOTS of Joker pics... But where is the love for Oswald!!

Many Many more to come... Just as soon as I wrap up Deathship!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Cobblepot is EPIC!!! Are you going to have any new copies of the book at motor city by chance?!?!?! See you in 2 weeks!

Default Motor City Con

After not being at the Motor City con for 3 years, I'm going to have to much new material.. my guess is you'll be pretty surprised!... It's going to be good to make it back to what was one of the very first conventions that I ever attended! ... See you in 10 days!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Webcomic Cartoonist thecheckeredman's Avatar

Rats! I was only at MCCC on Saturday and I didn't get to see everything! I missed your table! Where was it?
    Check out my webcomic, TALES OF A CHECKERED MAN!

Default His locale

Stuart's table was directly across from the Aspen comic booth, on the corner near the back entrance to the show. Speaking of, Stuart, did you get my e-mail I sent with the Image?!?!?