Default Rex (Generator Rex)vs. Ben (Ben 10 Alien Force)

Ben has his alien forms from the end of Alien Force, but not the Ultimatrix (stupid, stupid name)

Rex is not allowed to use his machine communication power to mess with the Omnitrix.

EDIT: Ben gets to become an alien before the fight, so no blitzing him while he's a human.
    Last edited by Z-man; 04-28-2010 at 07:01 PM.

Ben 10 via WayBig. And before you bring up the creature Rex beat in the first episode consider that not only was it not as strong as WayBig it wasn't intellegent as well. Rex as shown is about as strong as old school Vilgax or giant Humogasaur both of which are inferior to WayBig. Rex will likey get much more powerful as his show goes on but for now Ben is to too powerful. Even without WayBig, Ben has Big Chill who is beyond Rex's ability to hurt, and Alien X who even with it's personality would definatly help Ben with bloodlust on.
    Last edited by Farealmer; 04-28-2010 at 11:11 PM.
    Yeah I give up. They would need like a bajillion UNs to take it out. And they would all have to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Far From Realmer View Post
    Ben 10 via WayBig. And before you bring up the creature Rex beat in the first episode consider that not only was it not as strong as WayBig it wasn't intellegent as well. Rex as shown so was is about as strong as old school Vilgax or giant Humogasaur both of which are inferior to WayBig. Rex will likey get much more powerful as his show goes on but for now Ben is to too powerful. Even without WayBig, Ben has Big Chill who is beyond Rex's ability to hurt, and Alien X who even with it's personality would definatly help Ben with bloodlust on.
    Agreed, Ben could also turn into Humongusaur who has pretty good durability.
    Siriel; You have spectacularly failed to understand my post.

How is this new show? Is this show American Dad to Ben 10's family guy? Or does it set itself apart from Ben 10?

By that I mean, American Dad and Family Guy are basically the same shows..just with different characters. Upon seeing previews of Rex it seemed like it was Ben 10, just with a new powerset.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    How is this new show? Is this show American Dad to Ben 10's family guy? Or does it set itself apart from Ben 10?

By that I mean, American Dad and Family Guy are basically the same shows..just with different characters. Upon seeing previews of Rex it seemed like it was Ben 10, just with a new powerset.
    Its different enough that you don't feel like your watching the same show.

Thought the first ep was very fun. Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I don't really agree with that as American Dad doesn't cut to irrelevent cutscenes, and mostly avoids running gags.
    Siriel; You have spectacularly failed to understand my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    I don't really agree with that as American Dad doesn't cut to irrelevent cutscenes, and mostly avoids running gags.
    That's about the only thing it doesn't do. It has the same exact animation style, voice actors..both have characters that talk that shouldnt(a baby and a dog vs a fish and alien). Hell the Smith's house looks almost exactly like the Griffon's house. I just imagine Seth pitching this show and hearing "Dude, this is just like Family Guy" then him going.."but what if we stop doing flashbacks all the time?". Then cue tv producers going "sold!".

I mean, Futurama is done by the same guy who did Simpsons, yet that isn't just the same show with different people..so we can't say the shows are like that because Family Guy and American Dad are made by the same guy.
    Last edited by Surtur; 04-29-2010 at 06:43 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Ok having checked out the show..I can say Ben 10 wins, just too much versatility over Rex for now.

As for the show itself? It's not bad, I find myself a lot more interested in the main villain(guy with control over nature) than any other characters..he was pretty badass.
    Last edited by Surtur; 04-29-2010 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Far From Realmer View Post
    Ben 10 via WayBig. And before you bring up the creature Rex beat in the first episode consider that not only was it not as strong as WayBig it wasn't intellegent as well. Rex as shown is about as strong as old school Vilgax or giant Humogasaur both of which are inferior to WayBig. Rex will likey get much more powerful as his show goes on but for now Ben is to too powerful. Even without WayBig, Ben has Big Chill who is beyond Rex's ability to hurt, and Alien X who even with it's personality would definatly help Ben with bloodlust on.
    How about the giant bio-mechanical form that Rex was shown before he met Six?