Page 82 of 289 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4322

Thread: Young Justice

So, if Red Tornado was never a mole, was it just a coincidence that he left the cave a few episodes back, before the other Reds attacked?

It's weird to see Zatanna a love interest for Robin instead of Batman. But I liked the character, she'd make a nice addition to the team.

I'm not sure what Wally was trying to accomplish by spinning into tornado.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Really loved Teen Zatanna in this. I hope that Giovonni's final line does not squash my hopes of regular appearances.

That was a good episode, it's nice to see Kaldur being able to use reason to calm Superboy down. Zatanna was awesome, but on first listening, I can usually only make out one word of what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by Capsizing Heart View Post
    The only reason he is there, is he is a familiar face so they can sell the show.
    I doubt Weisman and co would've used Robin if they didn't want to. Besides, Artemis isn't a familiar face and is low on the power scale and they still use her. Giving Robin the tech in his gloves doesn't seem that out of character for him to use, and it doesn't feel cheap when he uses them to find important information. At least not to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    So, if Red Tornado was never a mole, was it just a coincidence that he left the cave a few episodes back, before the other Reds attacked?
    I wonder if he was being monitored and Morrow sent the Reds in after he knew Tornado was gone.

Elder Member

Very good ep, one of the better ones of the season (and a palette cleanser coming off the uneven Injustice Gang ep). The visuals/animation were quite good, better than they have been the last couple of episodes. The writing and character work in this one were especially strong. They did a great job capturing the essence of Zatanna's personality in teenage form: smart, funny, wry, sarcastic, flirty.

I was a bit disappointed in how the handled Capt. Marvel. In his first appearance it seemed they really nailed him, presenting him with a great mix of stoic wisdom and youthful enthusiasm. But this time around he just came cross s a 10-year-old kid in a grownup body. A real step back.

Robin's suggestion of coming up with a really "dumb idea" to track down Morrow made great sense in theory (and I love how everybody looked at Wally). Problem was: (A) the idea Wally came up with really wasn't dub at all, it was actually pretty clever and (B) it struck me as exactly the kind of thing Batman would have thought of.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    I'm not sure what Wally was trying to accomplish by spinning into tornado.
    By that point, the team was putting up a show of an impressive fight, since Tornado warned them to play dead.

So.....spoilers:
    Firebrand 2 was an android?
    end of spoilers
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Finally got to see Red Volcano on screen, and he did not disappoint. Great episode overall, too.
    I have this idea for the next X-teme Games Gold Medal Event--Bear Tickling. Its like Bull riding but more X-treme! You are timed on how long you can tickle a bear before he attacks you.

-Excelsior

Red volcano killing his creator gave me flashbacks of Android 17 killing Dr. Gero in DBZ.

I like Zantana and her rapport with Robin, it felt a lot more enjoyable than the interactions of Superboy-Megan and KF-Artemis because it was free of angst and drama. Overall, I think this was the best episode so far.

Zatanna is awesome. That is all.
    Boobs

Ambivalent about twitter.

This show should be an hour long. The episode starts and then a second later it ends.

Quote Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
    This show should be an hour long. The episode starts and then a second later it ends.
    Which means the writers are doing their jobs right. If the show is 25 minutes long and when its done and it only feels like its been 5 minutes, then you have a very good show. Making the show an hour long means more Superboy and Megan movements, which means more time on mute for me.

I actually would like a Zatanna and Robin paring. IMO, they had more chemistry in this episode then her and Batman ever did in TAS and JLU. But then again, I never like a Batman/Zatanna paring at all, so maybe I'm bias.

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    So.....spoilers:
    Firebrand 2 was an android?
    end of spoilers
    As far as the show is concerned
    "Our job is to do the impossible and make it look easy." Hawk G.I.Joe #1 (marvel series)

"Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" Buck Murdoc Airplane II the Sequel

Favorite Writers: Geoff Johns, Larry Hama, Kurt Busiek

Favorite Artists: George Perez, Alex Ross

Favorite Heroes: Captain America, Captain Harlock, Alan Scott, Duke, Optimus Prime

Favorite Villains: Char Aznable, Darth Vader, Megatron, Dr Doom

Quote Originally Posted by wildclaw View Post
    Red volcano killing his creator gave me flashbacks of Android 17 killing Dr. Gero in DBZ.

I like Zantana and her rapport with Robin, it felt a lot more enjoyable than the interactions of Superboy-Megan and KF-Artemis because it was free of angst and drama. Overall, I think this was the best episode so far.
    Me, I like the Flash/Artemis thing. IMO pairings who have a love/hate feisty relationship are the most fun to follow. Superboy-MM just was too clear-cut; Megan just immediately has a crush on him, he decides it's cool after talking to a prison inmate, and all they seem to do is make out and have Connor shout her name when she's attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Me, I like the Flash/Artemis thing. IMO pairings who have a love/hate feisty relationship are the most fun to follow. Superboy-MM just was too clear-cut; Megan just immediately has a crush on him, he decides it's cool after talking to a prison inmate, and all they seem to do is make out and have Connor shout her name when she's attacked.
    Count me as someone who liked the Flash/Artemis relationship, gave me a Han/Leia vibe. Superboy and Megan just felt too forced, it was like the writers were saying" Not that we introduced her lets pair her with a YJ member with no build up whatsoever"
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

I felt there was build up for the two of them. Plus, these are inexperienced teenagers. Lots of teens rush into relationships and get attracted easily.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!