Page 176 of 289 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 4322

Thread: Young Justice

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    First screen-shot of Young Justice Legacy video-game (from the game's Facebook page):
    Nightwing fighting in Santa Prisca
    That's pure awesome.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Took a few screenshots of the bomb planter so we could make better assumptions based on his physique.

Attachment 93276 Attachment 93277
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

First screen-shot of Young Justice Legacy video-game (from the game's Facebook page):
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...82540276_n.jpg
    I hope it looks better in motion than it does in stills. But I don't have much hope for tie-in games.
    Last edited by Ragnorok64; 05-13-2012 at 03:47 AM.
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."
    -someone on the DC forums

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Miss Martian did not kill the Krolotean, she just made him go catatonic, there is a difference.
    The point is that she violated two sentient being's minds and rendered them functionally brain dead. Something is up with that chick. I don't get why no one but Superboy seems to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Not a nutty Connor/Megan shipper but even I have to question what Megan sees in Lagoon Boy, the guy is a complete tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    BTW. Poor Rocket, guess what she and Aqualad had was a one sided relationship.
    Yes, Lagoon Boy is totally lame. And who knows what happened between Rocket and Aqualad during the 5-year gap? I've been hoping that sometime in this season, one of the team gets thrown back in time so some of thelost seasons will be filled in.

Looks incredibly stiff. They should've done it in animation style.
    Last edited by blackphoenix; 05-13-2012 at 04:28 AM.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    The point is that she violated two sentient being's minds and rendered them functionally brain dead. Something is up with that chick. I don't get why no one but Superboy seems to notice.
    I think there's a possibility that they actually CAN'T notice. J'onn said that she's the most powerful telepath he's ever encountered, and was able to completely undo hypnotic conditioning in Cadmus clones. What if she decided to implant suggestions in the teams? For whatever reason she hasn't done it to Connor, and he's not wasting his time trying to tell the others as long as M'Gann doesn't do any permanent damage.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Took a few screenshots of the bomb planter so we could make better assumptions based on his physique.

Attachment 93276 Attachment 93277
    Im going with the bomb planter being Deathstroke.

In my head I had Nightwing saying

"...So, about that ass whuppin' you just took Conner.."

when he tries to pop back up in the scene after being dealt with by Manta-lad lol. That was frickin' vicious!!
    http://reverbnation.com/roninakacmil

"put haters to the left i aint lettin 'em win,
    Cuz i got mind soul and power like infinity gems"

http://i53.tinypic.com/2dqpk7c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by blackestknight View Post
    Im going with the bomb planter being Deathstroke.
    The bomb planter is the real roy brainwashed by the league of shadows. thats why ras al ghoul wanted him.

Yeah, and preventing further aggression from other Alien races is just as important as preventing the ones already occurring on Earth.
    Sure, but you could argue that it's probably more prudent to make sure there will *be* an Earth in the future for any aliens to try to conquer. Especially if the trial takes many years. There are other league members on Earth, but it doesn't mean a situation won't arise where they won't be needed.

Then..what if they are found guilty? Imprisoned? Executed? They said they expect a "fair" trial, but who knows how corrupt the government of the place they are going is? Maybe this was part of the plan, to get the heroes off world? The Light doesn't even have to defeat them if they get them thrown in some alien prison. If the league members refuse to be imprisoned, then the Light still wins because it makes them just look bad.
    Last edited by Surtur; 05-13-2012 at 07:40 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

are all the Bat nerds happy now?
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Sure, but you could argue that it's probably more prudent to make sure there will *be* an Earth in the future for any aliens to try to conquer. Especially if the trial takes many years. There are other league members on Earth, but it doesn't mean a situation won't arise where they won't be needed.

Then..what if they are found guilty? Imprisoned? Executed? They said they expect a "fair" trial, but who knows how corrupt the government of the place they are going is? Maybe this was part of the plan, to get the heroes off world? The Light doesn't even have to defeat them if they get them thrown in some alien prison. If the league members refuse to be imprisoned, then the Light still wins because it makes them just look bad.
    So what would you have the League members do? Skip out on their own trial? That would just do even more interglactic damage to Earth's safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Not yet. But contact me again after a Red hood episode, with Jason Todd.
    Junk head. Amazing stop-motion animation. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/junk-head-2--2

Scott Summers IS NOT a delusional egotist.

Green Mist of Death Young Avenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Need Cassandra Cain. Then I'll be happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian K. Vaughan
    Thanks. I don't know. I'm no Stan Lee, but I definitely know how to steal from him. Stan was the one who realized that great comics have nothing to do with powers, costumes, or continuity, and everything to do with using these heroes as timeless metaphors for something meaningful about our real lives.
    Quoted for truth

Help Save Ant-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Young Avenger View Post
    I don't know about "need"....Id agree if this version of Batgirl was substandard or something, but it seems to be the Barbara Gordon version most are familiar with
    Support your local roller derby league

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Young Avenger View Post
    Agreed. Why isn't Babs acting as comms instead of Mal?