Page 167 of 289 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 4322

Thread: Young Justice

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

My guess is that it's a cover and Superboy doesn't like it when they play it up

Another interesting tidbit of information, the DC Nation Secret Files on Superboy list Tactile Telekinesis as part of his powers. However, this might not actually be accurate for the show itself because the Secret Files seemed to be a cross-media description of characters and not show specific. Also there have been typos in the Secret Files, for example an image of the supervillan Brick is used in boxes that say Ocean Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Yeah, I don't think she will look bad unless it's something like banging Lagoon behind Superboy's back. Which would seem drastically out of character for her.

Though I guess if Superboy is still pining for her and Megann stays with Lagoon Boy people might think it makes her look bad.
    From the scene I gather Superboy is still on the rebound and the look that he had when Megan and Lagoon Boy kissing signals that he isn't completly over her, the other members shared sympathy but Megan and Lagoon Boy kissing infront of him almost reads like a take that kiss to Connor. Especially as Megan showed no hesitation to kiss the dude infront of Connor and showed no concern over it. Of course like you mentioned we dont know how long the breakup lasted so not sure if we should lable Megan the bad one in the break up.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

SB don't love dem hoes
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    My guess is that it's a cover and Superboy doesn't like it when they play it up
    A cover for what? It makes you wonder what would be going on that they would have to have Megan pretending to date Lagoon Boy.

If for some reason what you're saying is true, then Megan was seemingly playing it up a lot more then was probably necessary. At least show some class and wait until Superboy is out of the room. Nobody is going to be suspicious if they wait another 30 seconds before making out.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    Miss Martian and Beast Boy have a sister-brother relationship according to their character profiles on Cartoon Network.
    It'd be nice to see how that evolved. I'm sure she wants to look out for him since she's responsible for his condition, but how did her guilt turn into genuine companionship? Does she still feel guilty (if she ever did)? How pissed was Marie Logan at her and why is she still wearing the face of a green version of her?

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    It'd be nice to see how that evolved. I'm sure she wants to look out for him since she's responsible for his condition, but how did her guilt turn into genuine companionship? Does she still feel guilty (if she ever did)? How pissed was Marie Logan at her and why is she still wearing the face of a green version of her?
    I wonder if Beast Boy knows about her true appearance

So wow, it appears Superboy broke up with Megann. It seems to be pretty obvious he did it because she started doing questionable things. I'm not sure if he full on killed that alien in today's episode or if she mind fucked him so badly he was catatonic.

I'm wondering if it started with Beast Boy's mother, maybe Megann killed Queen Bee out of revenge and then changed?
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

I think she mind flayed it, it was stil drooling and breathing
    Support your local roller derby league

BANNED

Yeah I can see the death of Gar's mom driving her over the edge. She did base her whole persona on her character.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    I think she mind flayed it, it was stil drooling and breathing

This isn't the first time MM has destroyed someone's mind cause she was in a bad mood. Doubt it will be the last it seems like a trend

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    This isn't the first time MM has destroyed someone's mind cause she was in a bad mood. Doubt it will be the last it seems like a trend
    The mind-f***'s don't even appear to be permanent. Psimon got mind-f***ed by Miss Martian but he is still appearing in the Young Justice: Legacy game as a villain (which is canon to the story). It is more likely a overly-harsh use of telepathy by Martian standards.
    Interesting that it seems that Superboy partially chose to break-up because he doesn't age.

Didn't really like this episode either. I honestly think it's because of the choice of characters. Of the original lineup of Young Justice, Superboy and Megan are the ones who I find the most boring, and they're ones who've received the most development. I'm over them. I wish the creators had chosen someone else to be part of the "main remaining YJ members" after the timeskip. And all this alien stuff is also rather boring and convulted. Hopefully it'll get more interesting as it plays out later. The episode only really got interesting when Megan mindfu**ed the alien and chillingly said she knew what the JL had done in the 16 hours. Other than that.....
    Last edited by Saturius; 05-05-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Didn't really like this episode either. I honestly think it's because of the choice of characters. Of the original lineup of Young Justice, Superboy and Megan are the ones who I find the most boring, and they're ones who've received the most development. I'm over them. I wish the creators had chosen someone else to be part of the "main remaining YJ members" after the timeskip. And all this alien stuff is also rather boring and convulted. Hopefully it'll get more interesting as it plays out later. The episode only really got interesting when Megan mindfu**ed the alien and chillingly said she knew what the JL had done in the 16 hours. Other than that.....
    So much for giving the story a chance. Sorry but it sounds that you weren't going to accept this arc even if things improved. Especially since this arc had just started, not all storylines pick up right off the bat, sometimes arcs takes time so that they can build a story up and become interesting
    Last edited by Legato; 05-05-2012 at 12:42 PM.

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Anyone else notice that the name of the villains seem so close to the Doctor Who episode "School Reunion" villains, the Krillitanes?
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.