Page 155 of 289 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4322

Thread: Young Justice

Quote Originally Posted by AdamYJ View Post
    It was a pretty good episode. I liked seeing Tim, Cassie and Lagoon Boy on the team (what can I say, I'm a '90s boy). I kind of wish Secret were on the team, but able to say more than one word.
    I think her story was pretty much complete in that Halloween episode so I don't see what more they could do with her. I was hoping Superboy would have grown more as the 90's Superboy in terms of personality.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

A few things:

-Were Mal and John Stewart voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson?

-Why couldn't Manhunter use telepathy to figure out what they did during those missing 16 hours?

-Nightwing needs a more mature voice

-I like the Young Justice Unlimited vibe.

-I don't like when writers feel the need to pepper the speech of Latino characters with Spanish phrases, as though we need a constant reminder of where they ethnic background.

-I don't know much about Blue Beetle so the whole split personality thing threw me off. Would've been nice to have some sort of explanation that he's got some kind of symbiote thing going.

-I'm liking Lagoon Boy

-I'm thinking Wally has graduated to Flash
    Boobs

Ambivalent about twitter.

it's kind of a symbiote thing with Blue Beetle...the scarab communicates with him, busts his stones sometimes

he calls it Goober
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    The Light did their best to avoid the League's attention, though. That's why they had the Injustice League claim credit for all their actions, and why they pressed so hard for insiders on the team.

But by the season finale, the League and the team had a pretty good idea who was part of The Light. They know that Luthor, Klarion, Savage, Queen Bee, The Brain are all members. And while they might not have the resources to take them all down, the League certainly has enough resources to put a hurt to them. And given the personal nature of it, the League would not be inclined to play by the rules, something Luthor and Queen Bee rely on to be as menacing/dangerous as they usually are
    I really don't think thats an assumption we can make given what we know about the league in this show. You can't just assume they've caught the bad guys. They've known Black Manta, Klarion and Vandal Savaage were villaisn for years and still didn't bring them to Justice. You can't just assume they can devote all their time to that either after all there are other crimes and crises. Its more likely that the JL hasn't found Roy yet

Quote Originally Posted by Tracer Bullet View Post
    A few things:

-Were Mal and John Stewart voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson?

-Why couldn't Manhunter use telepathy to figure out what they did during those missing 16 hours?

-Nightwing needs a more mature voice

-I like the Young Justice Unlimited vibe.

-I don't like when writers feel the need to pepper the speech of Latino characters with Spanish phrases, as though we need a constant reminder of where they ethnic background.
    -I don't know much about Blue Beetle so the whole split personality thing threw me off. Would've been nice to have some sort of explanation that he's got some kind of symbiote thing going.

-I'm liking Lagoon Boy

-I'm thinking Wally has graduated to Flash
    I really hate it when writers felt that they have to have a Latino character speak spanish just so they can remind the viewers "Hey we have a Latino character!"

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I didn't mean they had to be doing anything sexual. I meant that I just don't think they should look at a cast go "there is nobody gay so we should make a gay character". I'd rather a character be created and maybe they just happen to be gay..instead of just being created because they wanted a gay character.
    DC has gay characters so it's not as though they'd have to start from scratch.
    Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I really hate it when writers felt that they have to have a Latino character speak spanish just so they can remind the viewers "Hey we have a Latino character!"
    Except Jaime comes from an area where speaking Spanglish would not be that uncommon. It fits with his background.

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    Except Jaime comes from an area where speaking Spanglish would not be that uncommon. It fits with his background.
    works for me

so why is Mal Duncan their ops guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    works for me

so why is Mal Duncan their ops guy?
    Don't know. But why not?

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I really don't think thats an assumption we can make given what we know about the league in this show. You can't just assume they've caught the bad guys. They've known Black Manta, Klarion and Vandal Savaage were villaisn for years and still didn't bring them to Justice. You can't just assume they can devote all their time to that either after all there are other crimes and crises. Its more likely that the JL hasn't found Roy yet
    They know who to look at, and in their case, it's personal. They'd make time.

Don't know. But why not?
    I can understand the question. What has he done to prove himself as the ops guy?

I want to know why they decided to recruit their high school classmates to be Batgirl and Bumblebee

Quote Originally Posted by Peter F. View Post
    I want to know why they decided to recruit their high school classmates to be Batgirl and Bumblebee
    Barbara Gordon is Batgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I can understand the question. What has he done to prove himself as the ops guy?
    Bingo...hell, his comic counterpart isn't all that impressive either

But speaking Spanglish around Engish speakers? Maybe if English was his second language he might slip into it, but this is kind of silly.
    Boobs