Page 135 of 289 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 4322

Thread: Young Justice

I was hoping for it to have a bit more color...maybe a variation on her current comic look or one of Donnas old red and gold outfits
    Support your local roller derby league

Hopefully Bumblebee won't speak to Aqualad or Rocket. Wouldn't want to piss off any viewers tee hee

I wonder if she gets an origin. We've seen her hanging with Mal at school, now she's a superhero...

Blue Beetle shows up...cool.
    "Moving to Dakota to avoid superheroes is like moving to Quantico to avoid the FBI." -- Dwayne McDuffie

My comic: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MYTH-...31161003585134

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    I was hoping for it to have a bit more color...maybe a variation on her current comic look or one of Donnas old red and gold outfits
    If you pay close attention to the trailer it shows that she has a =w= symbol on he chest of her costume, so it is not that plain. Also it is possible that she might be wearing a stealth version of her costume.

It looks like one of her actual non tanktop costumes though

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Hopefully Bumblebee won't speak to Aqualad or Rocket. Wouldn't want to piss off any viewers tee hee

I wonder if she gets an origin. We've seen her hanging with Mal at school, now she's a superhero...

Blue Beetle shows up...cool.
    I'm interested to see how they do it. And does this mean Mal Duncan will get a heroic identity too?

Quote Originally Posted by Free-Man View Post
    I'm interested to see how they do it. And does this mean Mal Duncan will get a heroic identity too?
    Well the trailer also shows Bumblebee and Blue Beetle working together so perhaps Jaime is an acquaintance of Karen or something?

That looks awesome. My one major issue with the show is that they had this really random mismatch of generations and when it comes to the Young Justice/ Geoff Johns teen titans kids I ama bit of a traditionalist. I really hope Cassie comes in and breaks up Megan and Conner. :D

Just found out Mary Marvel is going to be in season 2.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Just found out Mary Marvel is going to be in season 2.
    How did you find that out? The new trailer showed what I believe to be Bumblebee passing Billy Batson and Darla (one of the Shazam/Marvel kids from Flashpoint and the New 52 Shazam back-up) comatose in some alien pods, but where did you find out the info on Mary?

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    How did you find that out? The new trailer showed what I believe to be Bumblebee passing Billy Batson and Darla (one of the Shazam/Marvel kids from Flashpoint and the New 52 Shazam back-up) comatose in some alien pods, but where did you find out the info on Mary?
    A website in which the content was recently removed.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

I wouldn't mind to see some scenes with Martian Manhunter and Megan though. We have seen scenes with Bruce and Dick, Wally and the other Flash's, Artemis and her family, and even Billy's home life with his uncle but haven't seen anything between Miss Martian and Martian Manhunter as to what kind of family like relationship they have. The vibe I get from those two is that they happen to have a distant relationship
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I wouldn't mind to see some scenes with Martian Manhunter and Megan though. We have seen scenes with Bruce and Dick, Wally and the other Flash's, Artemis and her family, and even Billy's home life with his uncle but haven't seen anything between Miss Martian and Martian Manhunter as to what kind of family like relationship they have. The vibe I get from those two is that they happen to have a distant relationship
    Well the reason for that I think is because Martian Manhunter has such a big family on Mars he does not know many of his nephews and nieces very well. Which is likely partially why M'gann was able to fool him into believing that she was his niece (if J'onn was indeed unaware of the fact).

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    Well the reason for that I think is because Martian Manhunter has such a big family on Mars he does not know many of his nephews and nieces very well. Which is likely partially why M'gann was able to fool him into believing that she was his niece (if J'onn was indeed unaware of the fact).
    I think it was implied that he knows
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

I wonder who the mystery yellow/blue dressed black haired girl is?
    I heard someone say that those bombs in the preview reminded them of the gene bomb from the Invasion! event. It was an 1989 event, which places it at the time Greg worked for DC, he's well familiar with those events. It could explain why so many new young heroes rise: the Gene Bomb triggered metagenes in people to give them superpowers.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

does anyone have a link to the trailer on youtube?