Page 277 of 289 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 4322

Thread: Young Justice

That's kinda weird. 5 years after season 1 ended and only 5 heroes joined the League in that whole time?

Here is this week's promo images and clips of DC Nation
    http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/20...e-dc-nation-4/

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    For that matter...who brings Deathstroke as a counter to Black Beetle?
    It is pretty obvious that the Light was faking weakness in their relationship with the Reach.

If there was an actual counter to Black Beetle in the summit, that would be the Lord of Chaos hiding in Savage's ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    It is pretty obvious that the Light was faking weakness in their relationship with the Reach.

If there was an actual counter to Black Beetle in the summit, that would be the Lord of Chaos hiding in Savage's ring.
    Yeah Klarion has definitely been implied to one of the more powerful (if not most powerful) beings in the show, if you recall from last season Savage did not forbid Klarion from taking on the League and Team because he thought that Klarion might lose but because Klarion would likely destroy the Watchtower in the process of fighting the League and Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Good episode, but did the Light really think that a bunch of ninjas would spell doom for the team members already revealed? Come on, that never works, even if the Ninja mooks had not themselves been infiltrated too. For that matter...who brings Deathstroke as a counter to Black Beetle?
    Deathstroke can take on the entire JLA including Flash and GL and WIN. So yes he does stand a chance against Black Beetle.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Peter F. View Post
    That's kinda weird. 5 years after season 1 ended and only 5 heroes joined the League in that whole time?
    I don't see why it's weird. It seemed pretty clear in the episode where they inducted Red Arrow, Icon, and the rest, that allowing new members in wasn't something they took lightly, so it's probably not something that happens often.

Hope that if season 3 is green lit that is not called "Young Justice: All acording to plan 2."

Quote Originally Posted by Hound of UIster View Post
    Deathstroke can take on the entire JLA including Flash and GL and WIN. So yes he does stand a chance against Black Beetle.

So yes, when the League fight like COMPLETE IDIOTS, politely walk right into all of his attacks, forget their own powers, politely slow down and let him stab them, etc, etc, etc, then yes, he can take them.
    It's still bull though.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Hound of UIster View Post
    Yes. When he's written by a writer who has no clue as to how said groups operate. Not a good example
    Last edited by Legato; 03-14-2013 at 06:07 PM.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Scrach Fan View Post
    Hope that if season 3 is green lit that is not called "Young Justice: All acording to plan 2."
    There is no season 3. Sad but true.

The only way there could be a Season 3 is if the show made some kind of profit DVD wise and is still watched as the show is aired in reruns.

Back on topic, have Superman's parenting skills improved?
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Back on topic, have Superman's parenting skills improved?
    Superman was never really Superboy's parent, that expectation is part of the reason why the two's relationship was so strained at first. The relationship improved greatly after they started viewing each other as brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    Superman was never really Superboy's parent, that expectation is part of the reason why the two's relationship was so strained at first. The relationship improved greatly after they started viewing each other as brothers.
    Pretty much like the relationship between Smallville's Superman and Superboy in terms of how the relationship between them has progressed

I think the should just scrap the YJ/Titans Idea and give Wondergirl/batgirl and LOBO their own show.

Cause that I would watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyattractor View Post
    I think the should just scrap the YJ/Titans Idea and give Wondergirl/batgirl and LOBO their own show.

Cause that I would watch.
    I admit, I would watch a spinoff show about Lobo from the S:TAS. Because that version was hilarious.
    My RPG Site!