Page 147 of 289 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 4322

Thread: Young Justice

That's one heck of a time skip!
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."
    -someone on the DC forums

I just realized Lobo in the video in the background of the Nightwing pic. This must be this week's episode.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

~Superior Schemer~ Artemis Assassin's Avatar

Not sure how I feel about the time-skip yet, but it's pretty awesome that there suddenly seems to be this big cast Oo

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnorok64 View Post
    That's one heck of a time skip!
    Makes me curious as to what the new roster will be if most of the original YJ cast are going to be aged up a bit
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    What I really love about the Robin/Zatanna romance is that Paul Dini was always trying to ship Bruce and Zatanna.
    That's because Paul Dini married Zatanna in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    I doubt they will go there.
    They could be sly about it. Aqualad goes to visit Rocket at her place, sees a kid, asks if it's her brother, and she could say something like "I'm all he has".

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    But beyond using it a source to create the clone, there's no reason why Roy's DNA would be of any interest to them.
    I still think Vandal Savage used his arm for a midnight snack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    I might beat down the last remaining hero first. Or, you know, make sure the teleporter is locked. Or do anything really aside from just stand there while he escapes with uncontested ease.
    Savage wasn't really thinking when Roy got away. I mean, here's a caveman who, after thousands of years, finally sees the Earth from above. He was awestruck.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Makes me curious as to what the new roster will be if most of the original YJ cast are going to be aged up a bit
    I wonder if the timeskip will be permanent, last a season, or just be for an episode or two.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I wonder if the timeskip will be permanent, last a season, or just be for an episode or two.
    Better not be one of those all just a dream type of time skips

Time skip of a few years? I can certainly dig it.

anything that gives me that vaguely homoerotic relationship between Tim and Connor I am all for
    Support your local roller derby league

http://dcnation.kidswb.com/video/You...4-58f117fa8c99

New clip of Saturday's Happy New Year episode. It is not very spoilery, just features spoilers:
    Superboy and Miss Martian fighting Clayface.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian
    I wonder if the time skip will be permanent or if it's related to the plot through time travel or something of that nature.

Either way Dick as nightwing looks cool.
    I kind of hoping it's the latter. A permanent jump that far ahead might as well be a completely new show, and after one season if feels too early for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium
    anything that gives me that vaguely homoerotic relationship between Tim and Connor I am all for
    I wonder what M'gann would think about that. (especially since she could hear them thinking it).
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    I kind of hoping it's the latter. A permanent jump that far ahead might as well be a completely new show, and after one season if feels too early for that.
    I would wait three seasons or at least finish up The Light storyline before doing a timeskip personally, but making it temporary seem wasteful.

http://www.ksitetv.com/young-justice...premiere/13884

Apparently Tim Curry is voicing Godfrey and Mae Whitman is playing Wonder Girl.

I'm really not feeling the time jump either if it turns out to be permanent. I think it's far too early to be doing that kind of shakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I'm really not feeling the time jump either if it turns out to be permanent. I think it's far too early to be doing that kind of shakeup.
    Especially since they haven't finished up their main storyline. My theory is that perhaps the YJ crew ended up meeting their future versions.

Green Mist of Death Young Avenger's Avatar

I get my Nightwing. I welcome this time skip with open arms
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian K. Vaughan
    Thanks. I don't know. I'm no Stan Lee, but I definitely know how to steal from him. Stan was the one who realized that great comics have nothing to do with powers, costumes, or continuity, and everything to do with using these heroes as timeless metaphors for something meaningful about our real lives.
    Quoted for truth

Help Save Ant-Man