Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: C2E2: Bill Willingham Spotlight

"Fables," "Angel" and "JSA" writer Bill Willingham pledged one spoiler per project during his C2E2 panel and subsequently revealed to fans a marriage in store for Snow White, new prophecies for Spike and more.

Full article here.

marrying off snow white?????

this better mean showing a past marriage and not splitting up her and bigby
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

after thinking it over, it probably does mean showing her marriage to prince charming, though willingham is a bit unpredictable

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    after thinking it over, it probably does mean showing her marriage to prince charming, though willingham is a bit unpredictable
    Yeah, especially since the current arc seems to have flashbacks in it.

Angry Willingham writing Spike...

Is a complete and utter travesty. What a lack of understanding of character, and I question whether or not he even bothered to watch the series--either of them--to learn more about the wonderful vampire that is Spike.

Spike would not randomly have sex with someone PERIOD. Let alone as access to torture them later. Spike also WOULD NOT pay people to write prophecies for him. Ever. He doesn't give a piss about them, because he makes his own fate, and if you watched the show, you'd know that.

I hope this comic, and the DH ones for that matter, crash and burn. There is just no respect for the characters, and everyone seems hellbent on character assassination and bitch slapping the fans in the face with these god awful story lines and extreme personality changes.

I wonder why they just don't hire fan fic writers to do it? They have respect for the characters and story, and would do it for free. Are you listening, Buffy and Angel comic editors??

Just stop the madness...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhenom View Post
    Yeah, especially since the current arc seems to have flashbacks in it.
    im just worried that willingham will pull a fast one, and do a one more day type thing

actually wasnt her marriage to prince charming already shown in 1001 nights of snowfall or whatever it was called?

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    actually wasnt her marriage to prince charming already shown in 1001 nights of snowfall or whatever it was called?
    Marriage, yes - wedding night - yes - wedding and events leading up to it - no...

Based on Willingham's twitters - I'm guessing we are going to see Rose's view of the events leading up to the Snow and PC's marriage and why Rose decided to do what she did.

spoilers:
    Twitters from Bill Willingham
    # Finally I get to write the official back story of Snow White and Rose Red, but the pages are fighting me. Too many phone calls and such. 12:09 PM Mar 16th via web

# It's frustrating, but the upside is I get to write about bad characters trying to murder sweet little girls, so there's that. 12:09 PM Mar 16th via web

Fables spoilers: In the Rose Red story arc there will be eight dwarfs, one magic bear, two witches (one wicked), and a snowy egret. 6:57 AM Mar 18th via web

There will also be a very big fish, an even bigger eagle, a handsome prince or two, a knife, an apple, and a long, long shower. 6:59 AM Mar 18th via web

end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by snarkbunny View Post
    Marriage, yes - wedding night - yes - wedding and events leading up to it - no...

Based on Willingham's twitters - I'm guessing we are going to see Rose's view of the events leading up to the Snow and PC's marriage and why Rose decided to do what she did.

spoilers:
    Twitters from Bill Willingham
    # Finally I get to write the official back story of Snow White and Rose Red, but the pages are fighting me. Too many phone calls and such. 12:09 PM Mar 16th via web

# It's frustrating, but the upside is I get to write about bad characters trying to murder sweet little girls, so there's that. 12:09 PM Mar 16th via web

Fables spoilers: In the Rose Red story arc there will be eight dwarfs, one magic bear, two witches (one wicked), and a snowy egret. 6:57 AM Mar 18th via web

There will also be a very big fish, an even bigger eagle, a handsome prince or two, a knife, an apple, and a long, long shower. 6:59 AM Mar 18th via web

end of spoilers
    oh, thanks that makes more sense