Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Rulk just moved it into Thor's face.
    So, he didn't use it as a weapon he was flinging lightning out of. Nor a device to fly around with. Despite the scans.

Quote Originally Posted by ggundam8 View Post
    From the evidence presented in this thread I have to join the camp that says the hammer can be moved in space. There is no evidence contradicting this. No one is saying the enchantment is not in effect but that that it has no effect in a zero gee environment. The enchantment says you can't lift it. However, you can move it. Rulk just moved it into Thor's face. I don't see what all the controversy is about. Until someone shows something that contradicts this, there is no argument only fanboy pride.
    Heh well I'd rather not be called a fanboy but let's move on. Had you read the previous posts in this thread you'd see that Rulk did a lot more then merely move the hammer. He used in a way that contradicted all the enchantments. Fact is, the enchantments work just fine in space as has been shown in numerous battles in space and when the 60 second rule applied. So no fanboyism here my friend, just a very poor writer.
    "I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and cars...the rest I just wasted." - George Best

"Fail to prepare, prepare to fail." - Royston Maurice Keane

From the evidence presented in this thread I have to join the camp that says the hammer can be moved in space. There is no evidence contradicting this. No one is saying the enchantment is not in effect but that that it has no effect in a zero gee environment. The enchantment says you can't lift it. However, you can move it. Rulk just moved it into Thor's face. I don't see what all the controversy is about. Until someone shows something that contradicts this, there is no argument only fanboy pride.
    The evidence is the scans. Rulk was using the Hammer's powers, which he shouldn't be able to do due to some supposed weightlessness loophole. Thus the only way to explain the depiction is PIS.

Rhulk using Mjolnir as depicted is officially PIS. The matter is settled.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    The evidence is the scans. Rulk was using the Hammer's powers, which he shouldn't be able to do due to some supposed weightlessness loophole. Thus the only way to explain the depiction is PIS.

Rhulk using the PIS as depicted is officially PIS. The matter is settled.
    While I have no trouble believing that Rhulk is helped by PIS, I think you meant Mjolnir.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Starcraft... Halo... UFC! The Arbiter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post

Rhulk using Mjolnir as depicted is officially PIS. The matter is settled.
    Sounds good.

Congrats on the 3000th post btw. :)
    Sharpandpointies thoughts about Conan:
    He rulz! With hiz l33t m@d $\/\/0rd $ki11z...

Monty Oum's Haloid-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9sYixr2miY
    Halopedia...look around. Its pretty interesting.
    http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Rumblers League 3: Team "Monkey Business." ---The Arbiter, Captain Morgan and Holacik.
    Gorilla Grodd, Allen the Alien, Bzzd, Atom Eve, The Doctor and Iron Fist.

Until someone shows something that contradicts this, there is no argument only fanboy pride.
    ggundam8, we don't use words like fanboy around here. Inflammatory.

Strrrrrrrrrrrrex mailedbypostman1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain England View Post
    To be honest expecting Jeph Loeb to spell over 45% of his own name correctly is setting the bar a little too high.
    J-J-J-ep-p-p-p

damnit!
    Strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrex

Does the hammer seek to land on the nearest planetary body? So I recall Thor fighting on other planets and the enchantment working there. So if he lets go in space, does gravity pull it to the closest place - at what speed? Could you balance it at one of those LaGrange points so it is stuck immovably in space?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Does the hammer seek to land on the nearest planetary body? So I recall Thor fighting on other planets and the enchantment working there. So if he lets go in space, does gravity pull it to the closest place - at what speed? Could you balance it at one of those LaGrange points so it is stuck immovably in space?
    When he got stuck in space he had to swing the hammer and aim at a planet. It doesn't do much by itself.