Page 119 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2211

It makes me feel more like "Ultimate Spider-Man and Nova"

I enjoyed the lizard's episode, but Shocker was just in the boring side.

Also, the animation shift might be because they're trying to mimic a part of Adventure Time's success with its shifting and distinct key animators team?
    Thug: Tell... tell my wife i love her...
    Spider-man: No.

I agree it would be nice to see Peter and Ava go out.
    I'm hoping Doctor Doom gets another appearance. Maybe he could be the Sinister Six leader

I recently bought the dvd box set of the 90's series and have rewatched them and Utlimate spiderman isn't as good, but i have still enjoyed this cartoon.
    but it is really based for children compared to other marvel cartoons

Quote Originally Posted by MorningMoon View Post
    I enjoyed the lizard's episode, but Shocker was just in the boring side.
    Electro
    Voiced by Chris Barnes
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

I actually liked what they did to Rhino in this show. He had a connection to Peter Parker that he never had before and I thought it worked. It almost reminded me of Charlie Weiderman from JMS's run. (Someone who was such a geek that even Peter Parker was higher on the food chain.)
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

BANNED

Am I the only one getting a repetitive feel to these show? Like there's an initial quick fight, then a low time with obvious answers, then back to another fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Am I the only one getting a repetitive feel to these show? Like there's an initial quick fight, then a low time with obvious answers, then back to another fight?
    Nope. There's a definite formulaic beat in the way the show plays out. Oh, don't forget the grauitous, 4th wall breaking, cut-away scenes. Can't get enough of those.

Too much of 'BULLYING IS BAD' but otherwise it was an okay episode. Below Lizard and above sho- Electro.

Hope that Flash development leads to Venom.
    Thug: Tell... tell my wife i love her...
    Spider-man: No.

Too much of 'BULLYING IS BAD' but otherwise it was an okay episode.
    I didn't see the episode, but this line reminds me of that Spider-Girl issue where she fights her own version of Electro
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

Anyone else think that was an anticlimactic finish?

Spider of the Shadows Assassin Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DiceRoll View Post
    Anyone else think that was an anticlimactic finish?
    Anticlimactic, but maybe better that way. The story wasn't really Spider-Man beating down another super-villain, it was Peter Parker trying to reach out to an abused kid who felt like he was all alone and so desperate not to be abused anymore that he turned himself into a monster and trying to teach a guy who didn't think much of hurting other people to ultimately compensate for his own low self-esteem that there are consequences for how you treat the people around you. Annoying cutaway gags aside, I thought it was actually a somewhat decent episode and if Flash's lesson from this actually sticks, I will take back at least some of my criticisms about this show.
    Back in black, the hunter is ready to claim his prey.

Of the three episodes, the Rhino one was probably my favorite so far. It was more focused than the Electro episode and paced much better than the Rhino episode. I just wonder where the kid got the clothes from post-transformation. And yeah this was a good episode for Flash's character.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Too much of 'BULLYING IS BAD' but otherwise it was an okay episode. Below Lizard and above sho- Electro.

Hope that Flash development leads to Venom.
    Geez, I hope not!! I never liked the combination between one of the guys that more respect Spiderman and one of those who hate him most (Venom's symbiote). I only see it "acceptable" because Flash needed the symbiote to have legs again; I never liked the result because it's always like a time-bomb, but I guess we can accept it to certain point.

To make Flash becoming Venom here, it should happen something like in the comics, and lose his legs; which I don't want to see it. It was really creepy to see Dr Connors losing his arm here, so I don't want to see another "amputation" here.

Can someone explain to me why Spidey's teamis now living with him?