Page 47 of 148 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Animal Man View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKtPV...2fFUAAAAAAAAAA

it's official venom's gonna suck.....
    Is Flash drinking from a bidet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKtPV...2fFUAAAAAAAAAA

I agree, but I have to admit that scene was kind of funny.

Is that ever news ?

Okay, so I think that we can all agree that Venom was a bit...weird in that scene, but still though am looking forward to the new take on Venom though from pete's DNA.
    Peter Parker + ' 'with great power there must also come great responsibility '' = Spider-man

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne 26 View Post
    Okay, so I think that we can all agree that Venom was a bit...weird in that scene, but still though am looking forward to the new take on Venom though from pete's DNA.
    Yeah, it did look a bit silly, but I'm more than willing to wait to pass judgement until I've watched the entire episode/arc.
    Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough as it is without trying to invent any more of it.

"First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you."

Why is so weird the part of Venom created from Spider-Man's DNA? After all, in Ultimate Comics, Ultimate Carnege was created by that same way. Don't you remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Why is so weird the part of Venom created from Spider-Man's DNA? After all, in Ultimate Comics, Ultimate Carnege was created by that same way. Don't you remember?
    I think more people are upset that Eddie Brock will not join with the symbiote at all. It will be a creature that will sustain itself after absorbing enough people.

I'm more bothered with how they made Flash into a vile coward, but whatevs.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    I think more people are upset that Eddie Brock will not join with the symbiote at all. It will be a creature that will sustain itself after absorbing enough people.

I'm more bothered with how they made Flash into a vile coward, but whatevs.
    That reminds me of The Leader's humanoids from the early era of Stan Lee's Hulk in TtA, then by Ock's syobiote generators from the 2k video game and it's more pleasant than having drama queen Eddie Brock for another show
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

"Eat the nerd" is in line with what Fred might say, but never Eugene
    This moment has Ultimate Flash
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

I have the feeling that we wont get to see how Eddie or the Venom came to be but told by Pete in a cutaway exposition segment.
    Respect
    the
    Specs
    !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samut View Post
    I have the feeling that we wont get to see how Eddie or the Venom came to be but told by Pete in a cutaway exposition segment.
    Judging from Venom's bio for this show, there is no Eddie. He's a parasite created by Doc Ock from Spider-Man's DNA that latches onto people and takes their powers. Yeah...

He has to have a host but I can't even imagine how Eddie would fit in yet. The symbiote will probably have an ever-changing host or something.

Considering how most iconic characters in USM are being 'simplified' or introduced rather quickly without much build up (cutaway exposition). Does anyone think Paul Dini might create new characters/villains? I mean, i dont think we'll get a Harley Quinn but seeing all new villains or supporting characters would be a nice twist/addition to USM
    Respect
    the
    Specs
    !!!

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samut View Post
    Considering how most iconic characters in USM are being 'simplified' or introduced rather quickly without much build up (cutaway exposition). Does anyone think Paul Dini might create new characters/villains? I mean, i dont think we'll get a Harley Quinn but seeing all new villains or supporting characters would be a nice twist/addition to USM
    You mean beyond White Tiger (Ava) and Nova (Sam)?
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

I don't want a new Harley Quinn. I just want Spidey to meet the original.