View Poll Results: What do you think of She-Hulk?

Voters
610. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • She is awesome and needs her own book again

436 71.48%
  • She is okay but is better on a team

121 19.84%
  • Don't care for her

53 8.69%
Page 11 of 486 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sonofblaine View Post
    I'd love to read a new She-Hulk title if she's handled right. My aunt got me into She-Hulk when I was a kid. She had the full run of Savage She-Hulk and alot of Sensational She-Hulk (which I loved best and have been collecting). I read some of the newer series and think it's OK.

Most of my She-Hulk knowledge comes from those comics and I haven't really read her alot in the team comics or between Sensational and She-Hulk V3. I think a friend told me she was written as a nympho at one point or something... dunno if I dig that. But if she gets a good funny comic, along the vein of Sensational, then I'd love that.
    If you haven't picked it up you will most probably like She-Hulk: Sensational anniversary one-shot. The first story is very much in the vein of the Sensational series.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassador Curt View Post
    Here are a few of my She-Hulk items.
    I own that Statue .

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassador Curt View Post
    Nice! I have that Savage She-Hulk figure too.

Quote Originally Posted by boshobosho View Post

done june 11th. one long ass ten hour sit down.
    Very nice, I see you went with the Greg Horn rendition.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Very nice, I see you went with the Greg Horn rendition.
    that is actually fan art I found on flickr.

Default Her-oes #3 Review!

My review for Her-oes #3 is now available:

http://dangermart.blogspot.com/2010/...her-oes-3.html

FYI, the trade for this series will be available in November:

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Her-Oes...7072246&sr=8-1

So, it's really late, but I finally was able to find a copy of Savage She-Hulks #3. My regular comic shop was sold out (they claimed it was a really good seller for them, but when I asked how many copies they had ordered, they answered... "hhmmm... maybe 10 or 15?") as were two other shops in my city. As I was driving today, I drove past a shop I had completely forgotten was there, so I stopped, and they had a couple of copies left.

I gotta say, I really liked the issue, and it fits right in with this thread's She-Hulk appreciation theme. Finally it seemed like someone picked up the character development that was left off by Slott and PAD, and I give total props to Jeff Parker for that.

She-Hulk was portrayed as an incredibly intelligent, incredibly capable and as a completely competent leader. For the longest time, it seemed like she just served in books to add comic relief or to pound things with her fists until they submitted. With the work Slott started, continued by PAD, and now solidified by Parker, she's grown into a well rounded character where the sky (and beyond) is the limit.

My favorite lines in the book:

"Does Jen even realize what a brilliant general she would make? Faced with brute force and overwhelming numbers, she turns all those handicaps... into strengths."

"Today I fight at the side of Jennifer Walters, the true She-Hulk. She is not what I was taught by the sisterhood. She is much, much more... Just know that when I see her meeting every challenge with everything she can muster... it makes me remember the greatest woman I have ever known... My mother".

It was actually a really great issue and a really good mini. Definitely my favorite mini that came out of Fall of the Hulks to be sure!

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boshobosho View Post

done june 11th. one long ass ten hour sit down.
    is that ball hair or knee hair?
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Quote Originally Posted by Merrik View Post
    So, it's really late, but I finally was able to find a copy of Savage She-Hulks #3. My regular comic shop was sold out (they claimed it was a really good seller for them, but when I asked how many copies they had ordered, they answered... "hhmmm... maybe 10 or 15?") as were two other shops in my city. As I was driving today, I drove past a shop I had completely forgotten was there, so I stopped, and they had a couple of copies left.

I gotta say, I really liked the issue, and it fits right in with this thread's She-Hulk appreciation theme. Finally it seemed like someone picked up the character development that was left off by Slott and PAD, and I give total props to Jeff Parker for that.

She-Hulk was portrayed as an incredibly intelligent, incredibly capable and as a completely competent leader. For the longest time, it seemed like she just served in books to add comic relief or to pound things with her fists until they submitted. With the work Slott started, continued by PAD, and now solidified by Parker, she's grown into a well rounded character where the sky (and beyond) is the limit.

My favorite lines in the book:

"Does Jen even realize what a brilliant general she would make? Faced with brute force and overwhelming numbers, she turns all those handicaps... into strengths."

"Today I fight at the side of Jennifer Walters, the true She-Hulk. She is not what I was taught by the sisterhood. She is much, much more... Just know that when I see her meeting every challenge with everything she can muster... it makes me remember the greatest woman I have ever known... My mother".

It was actually a really great issue and a really good mini. Definitely my favorite mini that came out of Fall of the Hulks to be sure!
    I told you . Looks like we have a new candidate for writing a She-Hulk ongoing (providing she gets another one ).

For those She-Hulk completest's might want to know that she is also joining the Super Hero Squad in September with Tigra and the Wasp.

THE STORY:
    "Here Come...The Squadettes!" The Boys have had the Clubhouse all to themselves for quite sometime...but now The Girls are stepping up and they're blowing the doors off the place! Tigra, She-Hulk, and The Wasp join the team...and the Super Hero Squad will never be the same! Also, what's going on over at the Baxter Building...?! All the Super Heroes are going to watch…”The Contest"! All Ages …$2.99

Default Need a favor

I need a 300 dpi scan of the Heroic Age variant cover to Savage She Hulks #3for a library project. If anybody can help, please PM me here at CBR.
    Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heroic Age She Hulk Cover #2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by supergirls_pal View Post
    I need a 300 dpi scan of the Heroic Age variant cover to Savage She Hulks #3for a library project. If anybody can help, please PM me here at CBR.
    Thank you.
    Check your IM.

Default New Statue on the way!

Just a heads up but tomorrow it looks Sideshow Collectibles is going to release a She-Hulk premium format statue.

(credit for photo goes to HULKSMASH666 on the statue forum)

Looks sweet and will be a nice contrast to the AH! comiquette.

Seems like the Superhero Squad show has found it She-Hulk voice....http://robot6.comicbookresources.com...er-hero-squad/

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    Seems like the Superhero Squad show has found it She-Hulk voice....http://robot6.comicbookresources.com...er-hero-squad/
    That sounds awesome.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    That sounds mighty sweet.

Default She-Hulk premium format figure

The She-Hulk PF is up for pre-order on Sideshow now. Here are better quality pics.

Exclusive
    http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=71791

Regular

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=7179

Last edited by comicfan298; 07-16-2010 at 10:40 AM.