View Poll Results: What do you think of She-Hulk?

Voters
611. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • She is awesome and needs her own book again

    437 71.52%
  • She is okay but is better on a team

    121 19.80%
  • Don't care for her

    53 8.67%
Page 303 of 487 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 7292
  1. #4531
    Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gamma Base, Miami
    Posts
    5,454

    Default

    I saw a comment on the FF#1 thread and thought it was fair, on how Shulkie is looking very female bodybuilder-ish, and I know what they meant pretty much. Yes, she is strong and represents that, but Allred really has an emphasis on this bulky weight she has in her overall frame. I personally don't mind at all.

    What do y'all think? What are your thoughts?

  2. #4532
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Test of Strength View Post
    I saw a comment on the FF#1 thread and thought it was fair, on how Shulkie is looking very female bodybuilder-ish, and I know what they meant pretty much. Yes, she is strong and represents that, but Allred really has an emphasis on this bulky weight she has in her overall frame. I personally don't mind at all.

    What do y'all think? What are your thoughts?
    i think that her chest is stretching the hell out of that shirt, on the last page. but, overall, i prefer this look to her being too thin or overly-sculpted. i'd describe her as "gamma-thick."
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

  3. #4533
    Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gamma Base, Miami
    Posts
    5,454

    Default

    lol very true.

    Her arms are crazy looking. True emerald canons that put most to all bodybuilders to shame.

  4. #4534
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,334

    Default

    the real test will be Jen in a suit. she has to look classy, in court.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

  5. #4535
    Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gamma Base, Miami
    Posts
    5,454

    Default

    Did you see the image where she is wearing her pink courtroom suit? That looked pretty good!

    It was from the recent sample pages running through issue 4 (I think).

  6. #4536
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Test of Strength View Post
    Did you see the image where she is wearing her pink courtroom suit? That looked pretty good!

    It was from the recent sample pages running through issue 4 (I think).
    i vaguelly remember it. her day job is probably going to get in the way of her Future Foundation stuff.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

  7. #4537
    Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gamma Base, Miami
    Posts
    5,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Check it out here.

  8. #4538
    Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home
    Posts
    6,040

    Default

    I've never recalled her wearing a pink corporate suit to her cases, it's mostly shades of gray. Even when she appeared before the Supreme Court she chose gray probably so as not to draw undue attention on her as she already gets.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

  9. #4539
    Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gamma Base, Miami
    Posts
    5,454

    Default

    Me neither, but it definitely looks good on her.

  10. #4540
    Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gamma Base, Miami
    Posts
    5,454

    Default

    Here is my copy.
    http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/...B63A0580FA.jpg

    And yes, Planet Hulk is playing in the back for full effect!

  11. #4541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Test of Strength View Post
    I saw a comment on the FF#1 thread and thought it was fair, on how Shulkie is looking very female bodybuilder-ish, and I know what they meant pretty much. Yes, she is strong and represents that, but Allred really has an emphasis on this bulky weight she has in her overall frame. I personally don't mind at all.

    What do y'all think? What are your thoughts?
    I love Allred's design. Sheulkie should be tall and muscular, after all she is a hulk...They get big. This is why I never cared for Land or Stegman's art. She just looks like a curvasious woman who has been inexplicably painted green. Compare Banner and Hulk...huge difference. The same should be for Jen. Overall good book. Not the solo Jen deserves but at least worth the cover price.

  12. #4542
    Superior Gamma Burst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    1,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Test of Strength View Post
    Here is my copy.
    http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/...B63A0580FA.jpg

    And yes, Planet Hulk is playing in the back for full effect!
    Pure awesomeness!

  13. #4543
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Test of Strength View Post
    Check it out here.
    red is slimming; apparently. :D
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

  14. #4544
    Super Moderator Global Honored's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,072

    Default

    @Ray
    Groupie, lol. We're coming out of the woodwork. I'm ecstatic that Jenn is back in a book I regularly read. I have enjoyed her solo books and FF appearances in past years but I rarely pick up the other Hulk titles and have missed many of her recent showings. So now FF + Shulkie = I'm totally in and plan to participate more in this discussion. Plus I've always been a huge Allred fan. He and Laura are in my top 5 all-time fave comic artists. Super ginchy days ahead. Allred's take on Johnny was cool too.

  15. #4545
    Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gamma Base, Miami
    Posts
    5,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kadiatu View Post
    I love Allred's design. Sheulkie should be tall and muscular, after all she is a hulk...They get big. This is why I never cared for Land or Stegman's art. She just looks like a curvasious woman who has been inexplicably painted green. Compare Banner and Hulk...huge difference. The same should be for Jen. Overall good book. Not the solo Jen deserves but at least worth the cover price.
    Yeah, I dig the design he gives her. I like the many different portrayals she gets from different artists too though. So it can range from classy Byrne or the extra pump Allred infused her body with. THOSE GUNS ARE SERIOUS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Burst View Post
    Pure awesomeness!
    Thanks!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •