View Poll Results: What do you think of She-Hulk?

Voters
611. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • She is awesome and needs her own book again

437 71.52%
  • She is okay but is better on a team

121 19.80%
  • Don't care for her

53 8.67%
Page 296 of 486 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 7290

How big is her role in the upcoming hulk cartoon?
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar

Not sure yet.

Lyra and RSH made the front page with other toy news.
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=42322

That's great news.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks, will do my best. Seems harder to find the New Uniform then I thought they be, but half the fun is the Search.
    I am sure more will pop up once FF gets going.

Quote Originally Posted by supergirls_pal View Post
    Indeed!
    I am curious to know why they made Jen's hair blond in that show. Personally I like her as a short haired brunette. Funny thing is that She-Hulk made her animated debut only three years after she was introduced in the comics, compared with 30 years for Wonder Woman and nearly 40 years for Supergirl.
    Looking at Jen on the cover of Savage She-Hulk #1, she has light brown hair. So I guess they went blonde because its was closer to actually comic colour than dark brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Test of Strength View Post
    Nope not yet. But there is still plenty of time.

Yeah it's very exciting. And even if She-Hulk isn't heavily featured in the first issue, it'll still be good cause after seeing the Feb previews that looks like it'll be all about her, I see good things coming for Jen.
    Going a off topic but have you picked up the Gamora figurine? I have her and she is pretty sweet for her size.

I am getting a digital copy aswell.

Not sure yet.

Will be getting those two.

No I haven't gotten yet, but I will.

And I would get the RSH figure if she had the outfit she is using currently. Nice to see her with the BAS* though.

*BIG ASS SWORD!

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Smile Chowing Down!

Hah forgot about that pic of Jen just pigging out.

[1986] The Fantastic Four vs The X-Men 1
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

Not sure yet.

Looking forward to Betty and Lyra although I'm not thrilled that Lyra will be variant only because she may be harder to find. I'm glad they gave Lyra her She-Hulks costume instead of her original one. Betty's Incredible Hulks outfit isn't bad but I hope they give Betty her current costume when they make the Marvel Universe version of her.

I hope they make another Marvel Legends She-Hulk, but with alternate heads: shoulder length hair and ponytail. They should then put her in a two pack with Wasp.

I'm still looking for that elusive TRU Wolverine/She-Hulk two pack but I did see two Marvel Universe single carded She-Hulks at a TRU a few days ago, so keep your eyes open in your neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

[1986] The Fantastic Four vs The X-Men 1
    Yeah! Bring on the buffet!

I hope they make another Marvel Legends She-Hulk, but with alternate heads: shoulder length hair and ponytail. They should then put her in a two pack with Wasp.
    That would be awesome. I def want a figure with Jen having the ponytail and new FF outfit.

I'm still looking for that elusive TRU Wolverine/She-Hulk two pack but I did see two Marvel Universe single carded She-Hulks at a TRU a few days ago, so keep your eyes open in your neck of the woods.
    Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    How big is her role in the upcoming hulk cartoon?
    I'm still not sure, but thinking back on this, I wonder if she will appear in the new Avengers Assemble cartoon. Hulk is already in the cartoon including his own, but it would be awesome IF his cousin appeared in it too.

That would be awesome. I def want a figure with Jen having the ponytail and new FF outfit.
    There was a SDCC exclusive Marvel Legends She-Hulk a few years ago with a ponytail and her classic FF outfit. Unfortunately the facial sculpt was terrible. I do like your idea for a ponytail Jen with her new FF outfit, hopefully with a better looking headsculpt.

I'm still not sure, but thinking back on this, I wonder if she will appear in the new Avengers Assemble cartoon. Hulk is already in the cartoon including his own, but it would be awesome IF his cousin appeared in it too.
    It's very likely.

@SP
    Yeah, sometimes those faces can look a bit... busted :P

Jen needs justice!

Indeed!
    I am curious to know why they made Jen's hair blond in that show. Personally I like her as a short haired brunette. Funny thing is that She-Hulk made her animated debut only three years after she was introduced in the comics, compared with 30 years for Wonder Woman and nearly 40 years for Supergirl.
    That's because the producers liked her character. Although I wished that NBC had continued Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends with another 13 episodes for the second season instead of 3-episodes that they ordered for that year. You could say that the budget was channeled into making the Hulk cartoon away from Spider-Man.

Another footnote to history was that the same producers wanted to create an X-Men cartoon series that would have spun off from Spider-Man. But NBC exes felt that the views wouldn't be interested and decided to put their money into creating forgettable cartoon shows(with the exception of the Smurfs) that no one remembers today.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 11-25-2012 at 11:14 AM.

I guess previews don't matter now with FF coming out this Wednesday.

It wouldn't have added extra hype though since the letterless preview didn't have She-Hulk.