View Poll Results: What do you think of She-Hulk?

Voters
610. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • She is awesome and needs her own book again

436 71.48%
  • She is okay but is better on a team

121 19.84%
  • Don't care for her

53 8.69%
Page 276 of 486 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 7280

Quote Originally Posted by Test of Strength View Post
    Who read the entire article for Fearless Defenders?

From the tiny bit I read I didn't see She-Hulk mentioned.
    The only confirmed members are Valkyrie and Misty Knight who are co-leaders and Dani Moonstar.

There's no way Jen will be in Fearless Defenders; she's already a member of FF! How in the world is she supposed to be on two teams at the same time?! Ridiculous...

Yeah, the build up gives you hype.

Can't wait to read She-Hulk's Psych Ward AND hopefully Marvel will give us more fun things like this before the release.
    I am sure we'll get more fun stuff but I don' think they will do a Psych ward with Jen, she hasn't been through anything traumatic like Ant-Man who lost his daughter.

This is why we need more of it.

I want Jen's workout routine. Or hire me Marvel, I'll do it!
    How about this from Marvel Illustrated?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Aaaaand I'm here on cue. Now, despite the name "Incredible Hulks" this is still a Hulk-centered title with the other Hulks as the supporting cast, and Jen has a decent showing here. It also sets the not-so-gal-pal relationship between the She-Hulk personae of Jen and Betty where we see bickering between them. If Parker paid attention he's going to use this when Jen guests in Betty's book.
    Indeed, I like that kind of relationship. They argue and bicker (its mostly one sided with Red) but in the end they each others back.

Who read the entire article for Fearless Defenders?

From the tiny bit I read I didn't see She-Hulk mentioned.
    It doesn't mean she won't appear. I can see Jen guest starring and Lyra joining the team. I going to try it, I like Bunn and Valkyrie and enjoyed the Fearless.

Quote Originally Posted by supergirls_pal View Post
    I know that was written for laughs but Jen comes off a bit unlikable in this article. The Jen I know would be more understanding and not ban the reporter for simply trying to get his cell phone back. Now if he kept asking intrusive questions about her personal life, then I can see her becoming cross with him.
    She usually is, but he is a reporter for the Daily Bugle, the newspaper her estranged father-in-law owns and he broke the rules. Otherwise she is sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    I still can't help but be annoyed Jen isn't featured in a single avengers team.
    As far as we know.

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    There's no way Jen will be in Fearless Defenders; she's already a member of FF! How in the world is she supposed to be on two teams at the same time?! Ridiculous...
    So true, Wolverine can only do it due to it being a mutant power .

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    It's worse for Reed coz he's supposed to be away in time and space and yet will be in New Avengers… I suspect he'll be using his Infinity Gem to communicate with the othes if both titles are concurrent.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    It's worse for Reed coz he's supposed to be away in time and space and yet will be in New Avengers… I suspect he'll be using his Infinity Gem to communicate with the othes if both titles are concurrent.
    An infinity gem is actually a plausible excuse (if not a bit of a stretch). Wolverine's supposed to be trapped in the Savage Land while running around with the Avengers and overseeing the school. And he ain't got no gem...

Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar

ComicFan,
    Yeah I love that article. I wish Marvel would do more of those.

And I'll try Fearless Defenders fo sho.

Alright, finished reading the entire interview with Bunn on Fearless Defenders and the excitement level has powered up like a Mario Mushroom.

I'd like She-Hulk as part of the team or having a very good guest appearance for an arc... probably with her FF outfit!

What avengers team would you like her on?
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

I'd like her as part of Avengers by Hickman. I want her on a team with Monica Rambeau again.

Cool thing is Monica will appear in Captain Marvel soon and Soy Dexter makes her look fierce. I'd like to see Soy draw She-Hulk.

Soys a very good artist.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Yeah I really like his style. The way he drew Absorbing Man in Cap Marvel 1, the size factor and dynamics of the fight scene makes me think he will do She-Hulk justice.

He would. It's a pity all the NOW titles have been announced but Jen isn't heavily featured.

I'm just glad she is in a semi big title and luckily a smaller team, which we will hopefully see more focus on her character.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post

Indeed, I like that kind of relationship. They argue and bicker (its mostly one sided with Red) but in the end they each others back.

I
    Ten again, they also seem to get along just fine when Betty is in human form.

Alright, finished reading the entire interview with Bunn on Fearless Defenders and the excitement level has powered up like a Mario Mushroom.

I'd like She-Hulk as part of the team or having a very good guest appearance for an arc... probably with her FF outfit!
    Every appearance after FF #1 she has to have her FF costume on huh? I can see She-Hulk turning up as a guest but Lyra joining the team.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    What avengers team would you like her on?
    Any team that's by Hickman .

Quote Originally Posted by Venom Melendez View Post
    Ten again, they also seem to get along just fine when Betty is in human form.
    Oh yeah, could argue they are pretty close, its just when Betty goes red, that's when it all starts and Betty is usually the one that starts it.

--

On another note check out this beautiful piece by Vincent Vernacatola