Page 284 of 294 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 4405
    Green Mist of Death Young Avenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    I really hope they change their minds on patching/updating this game. Broken stuff like this is going to keep getting discovered as we go along.
    I hope they don't. They should let these glitches rock and see what they add to game. Great games like Super Turbo and MvC2 were a big pile of glitches and exploits and they were amazing for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian K. Vaughan
    Thanks. I don't know. I'm no Stan Lee, but I definitely know how to steal from him. Stan was the one who realized that great comics have nothing to do with powers, costumes, or continuity, and everything to do with using these heroes as timeless metaphors for something meaningful about our real lives.
    Quoted for truth

Help Save Ant-Man

Yeah, not all glitches are bad, combos in fighting games started as a glitch in Street Fighter 2.

my friend and i just bought a ps3. the hdmi cable wouldn't work so we only use av and we're getting black and white color. can anybody help?
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    my friend and i just bought a ps3. the hdmi cable wouldn't work so we only use av and we're getting black and white color. can anybody help?
    What do you mean the HDMI cable wouldn't work? Was the screen just black?

You might have to change the settings in your PS3 so you can get that fix. It's somewhere in there.
    TEAM TEEN JEAN 2013!!

*2,000,000th X-Books Forum post goes to...Yours truly Vivica Kang*

so no "uncanny edition"?

lol why am i not surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post
    What do you mean the HDMI cable wouldn't work? Was the screen just black?
    we used the av instead and it works but it's black and white, no colors and the screen isn't even on the right place because we don't see their feet.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivica Kang View Post
    You might have to change the settings in your PS3 so you can get that fix. It's somewhere in there.
    hmm... the store where we bought the ps3 tried it on their store tv and it worked properly. : (

we used the av instead and it works but it's black and white, no colors and the screen isn't even on the right place because we don't see their feet.
    Yeah, but what did it do when you used the HDMI cable? What settings did you have the PS3 on? If they're higher than your TV's setting then it will just be a black screen.

The AV being black and white sounds like you need to move them around a bit or something.

im expecting next year's EVO UMVC3 to be craziest yet

hmm... the store where we bought the ps3 tried it on their store tv and it worked properly. : (

connect the HDMI to the TV and the PS3. Then connect the electric cord to the wall for both the TV and and the PS3, now on the PS3 hold the power button until you hear 3 consecutive beeps and then it'll start up on the initialization screen for the PS3, from there on its automated

also what TV are you using is it an LCD, Plasma, or LED?
    PS3 doesn't run all that well unless its one of those

Just picked up umvc yesterday excited to play it sadly I camtmumtil my birthday in a week :(
    SHSO: Toxic Iron Cat and Toxic Mosquito Poet

“If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you!” - Henny Youngman

Quote Originally Posted by joeytheleo View Post
    Just picked up umvc yesterday excited to play it sadly I camtmumtil my birthday in a week :(
    I have no idea what you just said. Can't until...but with three M's, like you hit the M key instead of the space bar?

Someone get it as a gift for you?

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    connect the HDMI to the TV and the PS3. Then connect the electric cord to the wall for both the TV and and the PS3, now on the PS3 hold the power button until you hear 3 consecutive beeps and then it'll start up on the initialization screen for the PS3, from there on its automated

also what TV are you using is it an LCD, Plasma, or LED?
    PS3 doesn't run all that well unless its one of those
    i believe it's one of those. My friend tried it on another lcd and it's still black and white.

I'll tell him about your instructions above.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post
    I have no idea what you just said. Can't until...but with three M's, like you hit the M key instead of the space bar?

Someone get it as a gift for you?
    I was typing on mobile lol it was supposed to be I cant play it until my birthday in a week
    SHSO: Toxic Iron Cat and Toxic Mosquito Poet

“If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you!” - Henny Youngman