Page 279 of 294 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 4405
    The tournament begins leothelion's Avatar

Would it sound crazy if I said I wish they would go back to a 2D game? Just the 2D gameplay and everything was fun while the 3D was ehhhh. I went back and played number 2 and ignored 3 just because it was more fun. Imo....
    The world has turned its back on you.

Green Mist of Death Young Avenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    so no more DLC characters? Not even rumors?
    The development team moved on to other projects. We're not getting anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    we had to wait a whole decade for mvc3. i doubt we'll be getting mvc4 anytime soon if ever at all. if we do, i seriously hope xfactor does not return. half the broken shit in this game could be blamed on that and it allowed noobs to beat skilled players.
    If you don't like broken stuff then your playing the wrong series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian K. Vaughan
    Thanks. I don't know. I'm no Stan Lee, but I definitely know how to steal from him. Stan was the one who realized that great comics have nothing to do with powers, costumes, or continuity, and everything to do with using these heroes as timeless metaphors for something meaningful about our real lives.
    Quoted for truth

Help Save Ant-Man

we had to wait a whole decade for mvc3. i doubt we'll be getting mvc4 anytime soon if ever at all. if we do, i seriously hope xfactor does not return. half the broken shit in this game could be blamed on that and it allowed noobs to beat skilled players.
    I just really frustrated playing Storm and not having her mvc2 typhoon on umvc3. : (
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I just really frustrated playing Storm and not having her mvc2 typhoon on umvc3. : (
    I went to a tournament last weekend at PR Comic-Con and a dude playing with Wesker, Jill, and Storm won, mostly thanks to his awesome skills with Storm, I got 2nd place :( in a best 3 out of 5 he just decimated my team round after round

I then played him with my old team, non tourney, more like regular match and I got closer to beating him but a level 3 x-factor Storm will kill you PURELY with chip damage

still I got to meet and eventually hang out with Joe Mad so I guess this was the first time I was really happy I lost a tournament

I don't get people complaining about X-Factor, both players have one, if you're losing to "noobs" then maybe, just maybe, you aren't as skilled as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    nothing yet, I don't think we'll get anything for the next 10 years or so... maybe some costumes but that's probably it, and while I would like some new characters I think the game is good as it is right now... If only they would replace Storm with Surge I would consider this a perfect roster :(

I don't think we're going to get new costumes, the DLC was all on the disc to begin with, and Capcom couldn't even be bothered to replace Magneto's after not letting people have access to it.

I went to a tournament last weekend at PR Comic-Con and a dude playing with Wesker, Jill, and Storm won, mostly thanks to his awesome skills with Storm, I got 2nd place :( in a best 3 out of 5 he just decimated my team round after round

I then played him with my old team, non tourney, more like regular match and I got closer to beating him but a level 3 x-factor Storm will kill you PURELY with chip damage

still I got to meet and eventually hang out with Joe Mad so I guess this was the first time I was really happy I lost a tournament
    Thanks for cheering me up but I couldn't do longer combos for Storm. I'm a spammer type so the better "typhoon" which Storm had before was very useful.

BUt I'll keep on practicing.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I like this game I rented it, but it was still fun. I have the second one though.

sit and wait... FOR BOTH :D

yeah the game wasn't considered popular enough in Japan which for whatever reason is the market Capcom wants the most
    Because they're a Japanese company? Though, I sincerely doubt that MvC3 was made with the Japanese market as the primary focus. The Vs. Series has never been all that popular in Japan.

where the the DLC characters?

where the the DLC characters?
    tI seems they aren't doing any.

that's sad to know. I'm still hoping for Mega Man X and Squirrel Girl and Apocalypse

that's sad to know. I'm still hoping for Mega Man X and Squirrel Girl and Apocalypse
    Mega Man X is a DLC skin. And why that Mega Man? Who cares about Mega Man X? This as to be a somewhat new thing, because back when people played Mega Man X, the character everyone liked was Zero.

no updates about ultimate marvel vs capcom 3?

Marvel 3's done. UMvC3 sold like, what, 600k copies? It's a failure for Capcom, and they're not going to invest more resources in it.