Page 264 of 294 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 4405

How about just put all of their moves back including Sentinels' health?

and please make Storm's typhoon start-up faster?

sorry again for expressing my frustrations.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

All I really want is a nerfed wesker and vergil. I'll be satisfied with health nerfs if not gameplay nerfs.

Nerfed doom assist. either he fires less missles or the missles disappear if he gets hit.

Faster Typhoon and Ice Storm startup for Storm.

And a rebalancing of Phoenix's health. Reg phoenix should have more, dark phoenix should have less.

I also really wish for some sort of combo breaker. We should be able to xfactor out of combos imo. It would give us at least one combo breaker for the match, unlike MK where you can have several, but I'm sure them lazy asses won't do that. I just think it's retarded having a game full of 100% damage combos and not having at least one combo breaker that all characters can do.

Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    All I really want is a nerfed wesker and vergil. I'll be satisfied with health nerfs if not gameplay nerfs.

Nerfed doom assist. either he fires less missles or the missles disappear if he gets hit.

Faster Typhoon and Ice Storm startup for Storm.

And a rebalancing of Phoenix's health. Reg phoenix should have more, dark phoenix should have less.

I also really wish for some sort of combo breaker. We should be able to xfactor out of combos imo. It would give us at least one combo breaker for the match, unlike MK where you can have several, but I'm sure them lazy asses won't do that. I just think it's retarded having a game full of 100% damage combos and not having at least one combo breaker that all characters can do.

i'm fine if they won't nerf Wesker for as long as Storm's typhoon and hailstorm start-up is faster

typhoon start up at least 50 frames
    hailstorm start-up 30 frames

and no stealing of hypermeter,.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Well the MVC games have always been about "touch of death" combos, but speaking not from a gamer viewpoint, but from the viewpoint of a spectator who likes watching tournament players I do think some kind of combo breaker would make watching matches more interesting. Because as soon as you see a character caught in a combo the commentator immediately comments "Well that's a dead character", and they're usually not wrong. It really makes the whole thing a bit less exciting, since there's nothing the opponent can do to counter it.

But it shouldn't be something that can be used repeatedly during a match. Because then a lot of matches would end in timeouts. Just maybe something that can only be used once, but for a price. If a person uses it, they can't XF. This just gives the player one last ditch chance to make a comeback, but puts them at a notable disadvantage so that it will take some serious skill to make it mean something.

I don't like the combo breaker idea. just my opinion. : )

Quote Originally Posted by KCJ506 View Post
    Just maybe something that can only be used once, but for a price. If a person uses it, they can't XF.
    well xf can only be used once, so i think they might as well let us activate it at any time. That would be perfect imo since it will counter all the cheap stuff people can do.

Green Mist of Death Young Avenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    i'm fine if they won't nerf Wesker for as long as Storm's typhoon and hailstorm start-up is faster

typhoon start up at least 50 frames
    hailstorm start-up 30 frames

and no stealing of hypermeter,.
    Have you ever thought that the slow start-up for hailstorm is how they keep the move dear I say balanced? A projectile hyper that covers almost the entire screen, capable of dealing 338,800 of damage when mashed, you can OTG with it and the move remains active when you XFC or DHC out of it. Slow start up keeps this shit in check. It's not like in MvC2 when you can chuck them out with no consequence
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian K. Vaughan
    Thanks. I don't know. I'm no Stan Lee, but I definitely know how to steal from him. Stan was the one who realized that great comics have nothing to do with powers, costumes, or continuity, and everything to do with using these heroes as timeless metaphors for something meaningful about our real lives.
    Quoted for truth

Help Save Ant-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Young Avenger View Post
    Have you ever thought that the slow start-up for hailstorm is how they keep the move dear I say balanced? A projectile hyper that covers almost the entire screen, capable of dealing 338,800 of damage when mashed, you can OTG with it and the move remains active when you XFC or DHC out of it. Slow start up keeps this shit in check. It's not like in MvC2 when you can chuck them out with no consequence

First is, Storm doesn't have a level 3 hypercombo. Second is she has the longest start-up for a hypercombo. 3rd is she is in the bottom 10 for vitality/health. 4th is she is also in the bottom 10 for having weak damage outputs in basic moves. 5th is her typhoon has the overall slowest start-up. 6th is her elemental rage isn't even homing. 7th is most of her moves are slow. 8th is her hailstorm might almost cover the entire screen but almost all characters can superjump. 8th is there are a lot of flyers in the game. 9th is Storm's hailstorm is the easiest to cancel because of the slow start-up. 9th is Storm's typhoon is so slow that it's usually only used after grabbing while other characters with otg moves can be used to connect combos. 10th is her lightning sphere is almost useless. 10th is her new moves fair and foul wind are only useful if you're playing with not-so-skilled player. 11th is because of the slow start-up hailstorm, the opponent is already ready to block it.

I was talking about the balance of that one move. Not the character as a whole.
    Thanks. I don't know. I'm no Stan Lee, but I definitely know how to steal from him. Stan was the one who realized that great comics have nothing to do with powers, costumes, or continuity, and everything to do with using these heroes as timeless metaphors for something meaningful about our real lives.
    Quoted for truth

Help Save Ant-Man

I was talking about the balance of that one move. Not the character as a whole.
    Oh ok. I'm sorry. : (

Ammy has a full-screen hyper like that, and it's instant. Ice storm isn't even truly full screen cuz you can stay in the top corner to avoid getting hit.

Balance? She was one of the least touched characters for the update despite everyone unanimously agreeing she was a weaker version of Magneto... and still is.

Ammy has a full-screen hyper like that, and it's instant. Ice storm isn't even truly full screen cuz you can stay in the top corner to avoid getting hit.

Balance? She was one of the least touched characters for the update despite everyone unanimously agreeing she was a weaker version of Magneto... and still is.
    Ammy's hyper does little damage and not constant the whole way through. The fire only can be avoided completely from full screen and it only hits the area it appears on screen. The ice has no hitbox behind Ammy. The lightning portion is the only true unavoidable. A smart player can stop it mid move.

Again, I'm talking about the balance of that ONE move not the character as a whole.
    Quoted for truth

Help Save Ant-Man

any new youtube videos for the game?

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    any new youtube videos for the game?
    Just more Morrigan action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw40xxLEQhY

Can't believe Phoenix has taken a backseat to Morrigan, of all people. No one ever used her in vanilla and suddenly she's all over the place, and I think we have to thank keepaway Dieminion for that :)
    Last edited by SINNER; 02-04-2012 at 07:33 AM.

Thanks SINNER! : )

Morrigan is really, really good in this game.