Page 175 of 294 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 4405

Finally someone brought this back!
    TEAM TEEN JEAN 2013!!

*2,000,000th X-Books Forum post goes to...Yours truly Vivica Kang*

Quote Originally Posted by KCJ506 View Post
    Here's what I'm hoping for in Super MVC3

- 10-12 new characters and maybe a few more as DLC afterwards(hopefully most of them are newcomers)

- 4-6 new stages

- Better netcode

- Tone down X-factor. I'm not against the concept. Just the execution. It's lvl 3 that makes it ridiculous.
    I agree about lvl 3 X-factor. It raises spammability through the roof.

So we're really getting a SUPER MvC3, is that confirmed?
    Deadpool: Yo Siryn! Cannonballs!
    Sam: It's Cannonball you twit.
    Deadpool: Really, you sure? Coz I kinda had a healthy dose of respect for you before just cause you got rocket-powered farting powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Stark View Post
    Nothing's been confirmed. There's been heavy rumors for months

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Stark View Post
    No. Just like Havok said it's a rumor (THAT EVERYONE CONTINUES TO SCREAM out...But were cracking the hints on the news:
    IGN has said it will be "Fantastic"
    Event Hubs said there will be the game's fighting designer along with Niitsuma they will be on stage talking about the future of MVC3 (Note it wasn't a big surprise because they would have did a SSTF 4 teaser type statement.
    But so far....Here are the characters that might be in as DLC (Note don't expect too many characters):
    -Strider (I keep seeing his name appear along with the hints but like clockwork said "This I gotta see".)
    -Phoenix Wright (People are stating it.)
    -Jubilee- (She's been referenced so many times it's not funny)
    -Dr.Strange, Gill or Mysterio: Evidence down below....
    Hey Chibi, serious question:
    Remember waaaaaay back when this all started, on some page you said "Yes" that either Gill, Dr. Strange, or Mysterio would be in. One of them. Did you 'confirm' one of them would be in? No need to specify who, just wondering if you actually confirmed it or not.

Yes I could tell you.

Yes I did confirm Legion.

OK I CANT SAY ANYMORE GUYS~

Hopefully you're not entirely depressed or mad at me tomorrow~
    There's more but I'll keep you posted...Until then can you of think of someone Red and has horns along with a dubious relationship? (PLEASE NOT BLACKHEART'S DADDY NOR CARNAGE (HE'S BEEN DISCONFIRMED). (I'm thinking cyclops because they said Erik The Red.)

Updated.
    Last edited by Vivica Kang; 07-14-2011 at 09:32 PM.
    TEAM TEEN JEAN 2013!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivica Kang View Post
    No. Just like Havok said it's a rumor (THAT EVERYONE CONTINUES TO SCREAM out...But were cracking the hints on the news:
    IGN has said it will be "Fantastic"
    Event Hubs said there will be the game's fighting designer along with Niitsuma they will be on stage talking about the future of MVC3 (Note it wasn't a big surprise because they would have did a SSTF 4 teaser type statement.
    But so far....Here are the characters that might be in as DLC (Note don't expect too many characters):
    -Strider (I keep seeing his name appear along with the hints but like clockwork said "This I gotta see".)
    -Phoenix Wright (People are stating it.)
    -Jubilee- (She's been referenced so many times it's not funny)
    -Dr.Strange, Gill or Mysterio: Evidence down below....

There's more but I'll keep you posted...Until then can you of think of someone Red and has horns along with a dubious relationship? (PLEASE NOT BLACKHEART'S DADDY NOR CARNAGE (HE'S BEEN DISCONFIRMED). (I'm thinking cyclops because they said Erik The Red.)

Updated.
    Hauzer is red and has horns, but I don't think he has a dubious relationship, and he's a Capcom character and it sound like you're asking about Marvel characters. Devil Dinosaur is red, in Nextwave he has a dubious relationship with Moonboy, but no horns...although, devil's, more often than not do have horns. Also I just really want Devil Dinosaur in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post
    Hauzer is red and has horns, but I don't think he has a dubious relationship, and he's a Capcom character and it sound like you're asking about Marvel characters. Devil Dinosaur is red, in Nextwave he has a dubious relationship with Moonboy, but no horns...although, devil's, more often than not do have horns. Also I just really want Devil Dinosaur in the game
    Yes they are point towards the Marvel character on this one. Capcom? I dunno about them...
    TEAM TEEN JEAN 2013!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    Dante had two bad games, and he still isn't worthy enough to be this loved. It should always be the greatest characters first, Dante is a B list character and a cult classic. Spider-Man and Hulk are legends and world wide heroes who set the standard for marvel publicity
    The Devil May Cry franchise spawned an anime series, a few mangas, and novels, to go along with the games. Not to mention Dante's cameod in other places too. Plus DMC1 and 3 are considered two of the better games to ever grace the PS2. What the fuck are you calling cult classic?

For the record, the franchise only has one bad game in Devil May Cry 2. DMC4 is a perfectly fine game and got reviewed and sold well.

Ironically DMC4, for being a "bad" game, has higher Metacritic scores than either of the games Ninja Theory made before being given the DMC franchise.
    Last edited by SephirothDZX; 07-15-2011 at 09:33 AM.
    Eh, Comics is a pretty cool guy...

I don't get all this Dante hate to begin with. He's just a character, a character that people just happen to like to play, there's nothing wrong with that. There's also no point in hyping up Spider-Man, Wolverine, Ryu, Morrigan, etc. as smash hits anyway because y'know what? They're *ALREADY* hyped up. That's how they became legends in the first place. Giving new characters a chance to shine doesn't diminish the veterans' spotlight.
    “What I think the political correctness debate is really about is the power to be able to define. The definers want the power to name. And the defined are now taking that power away from them.”

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I don't get all this Dante hate to begin with. He's just a character, a character that people just happen to like to play, there's nothing wrong with that. There's also no point in hyping up Spider-Man, Wolverine, Ryu, Morrigan, etc. as smash hits anyway because y'know what? They're *ALREADY* hyped up. That's how they became legends in the first place. Giving new characters a chance to shine doesn't diminish the veterans' spotlight.
    just ignore him. he's just hating to hate.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

I didn't even notice that post until now. Did someone seriously just say Dante is a cult classic? Lol.

Default New Hint!

Lupinko states that "there is a cosmic character that is sick with cosmic powers"....I'm gonna say Thanos!
    TEAM TEEN JEAN 2013!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivica Kang View Post
    Lupinko states that "there is a cosmic character that is sick with cosmic powers"....I'm gonna say Thanos!
    I'm thinking Captain Marvel myself. The sick seems to weirdly placed to not be literal.

it's not a rumor. It's true that we're getting 12 more characters for MVC3, to be revealed during comiccon which will be held in san diego.opening night on july 20 and goes through July 23.

Some MVC3 characters needs some nerfs but I don't want a fan of that character feel bad if their character gets nerfed so i prefer Capcom buffing some characters starting with, of course the first character nerfed, Sentinel.

Some buffs that I'd like to see:

1. Put back Sentinel's health

2. Make Hsien-Ko as fast as Chun-Li

3. Arthur needs a ground dash and air dash

4. Bring back Storm's faster and taller typhoon

5. Change Morrigan's missiles hypercombo to soul eraser

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    5. Change Morrigan's missiles hypercombo to soul eraser
    That's not a buff. That's completely changing someone's move and it aint happening.