Page 292 of 294 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294 LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 4405

Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    isn't it a little too late for that? the game has lost its momentum.

the main thing they need to fix is that stupid TAC glitch.

on a personal note, i would like NORMAL phoenix to get more health. if they wanna split 750K between phoenix and dark phoenix it should be 500/250, not 375/375.
    Lots of people still play it. I would be happy if they nerfed and buffed people in the game.
    Winner of the 1st Annual CBR X-Board Fantasy Football League
    Winner of the 2nd Annual CBR X-Board Fantasy Football League

they need to buff ALL the girls! seriously, morrigan, viper, and phoenix are the only "winning" female characters but they're all super low health and the biggest meter hogs in the game.

they need to buff ALL the girls! seriously, morrigan, viper, and phoenix are the only "winning" female characters but they're all super low health and the biggest meter hogs in the game.
    a lot of tourney players have started using Felicia, myself included, and she is a beast! Also, although rarely seen, a person that knows how to use Jill effectively is the worst opponent to face, her speed and ability to connect plus her ground hits are deadly if you have a good partner

Also against a Sentinel player, throw in X-23 her speed and god knows why she seems to do more damage to Sentinel will make quick work of the giant robot ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    a lot of tourney players have started using Felicia, myself included, and she is a beast! Also, although rarely seen, a person that knows how to use Jill effectively is the worst opponent to face, her speed and ability to connect plus her ground hits are deadly if you have a good partner

Also against a Sentinel player, throw in X-23 her speed and god knows why she seems to do more damage to Sentinel will make quick work of the giant robot ;)
    I think he's been saying all the girls need buffs for a long time now. I don't know, does Morrigan really need buffs? She seems pretty fucking powerful from all the things I've seen of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post
    I think he's been saying all the girls need buffs for a long time now. I don't know, does Morrigan really need buffs? She seems pretty fucking powerful from all the things I've seen of her.
    no Morrigan is deadly enough as it is in the hands of a good player, stupid astral image crap and soul fist are OP with proper timing

if anybody needs a buff in this game its Spider-Man, he was god like in every other VS game then because of Spencer and Task Master they kinda ruined him in this one :(

Morrigan:

-not a good solo character.
    -she has no mixups except for the up and down game.
    -climbs the ladder at tournaments only because of HIDDEN MISSLES. astral vision fireballs are easy to avoid without it.
    -does very poor damage unless you perform some crazy flight cancel corner combo or use assists.

i think she has more negatives than positives. astral vision is the only time she's really a threat but that means she has to constantly keep burning meter. and yea she builds meter during astral vision but in case you haven't noticed... she GIVES more meter than she builds for herself. her clone hits do not build meter for her.

Morrigan:

-climbs the ladder at tournaments only because of HIDDEN MISSLES. astral vision fireballs are easy to avoid without it.
    -does very poor damage unless you perform some crazy flight cancel corner combo or use assists.

i think she has more negatives than positives. astral vision is the only time she's really a threat but that means she has to constantly keep burning meter. and yea she builds meter during astral vision but in case you haven't noticed... she GIVES more meter than she builds for herself. her clone hits do not build meter for her.
    look at tournament finals as much as you want her to be a bad characters she's almost always in the top five teams. She builds decent meter and Astral Vision only costs 1 bar that's not really difficult to get, I think 3 or 4 soul fist do the trick. She has a lot of mixups but like you said, you'll need to use air cancels and partners to extend her combos AND inn that respect ALL characters depend on good assists to extend combos, sure there's Doom and Vergil but the majority of them rely on a partner to extend combos enough to kill the opponent, unless they have x-factor

i agree she's not bad, but why is it that she needs the cheapest most op assist in the game to be a threat? people don't win tournaments with morrigan. they win with morridoom.

i would appreciate some buffs to make her a better solo character cuz even with xfactor level 3 she is not easily able to wipe out teams.

i agree she's not bad, but why is it that she needs the cheapest most op assist in the game to be a threat? people don't win tournaments with morrigan. they win with morridoom.

i would appreciate some buffs to make her a better solo character cuz even with xfactor level 3 she is not easily able to wipe out teams.
    the whole game relies on a good team, its a 3vs3 style game, it wouldn't make any sense to make characters strong enough to stand on their own. Hell even the popular Wesker, Vergil, Doom, etc. can't take a character down by themselves and will almost always need an assist to either begin the combo, extend it, or end it, and most of the times these combos will end with a Level 3 which mind you is a big gamble already

the only characters that are able to take down a character from 100% health to 0% are Felicia and X-23 with x-factor, and even then they need to rely on loops :(

Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way.
    http://songoftheethereal.blogspot.com/

Morrigan:

I disagree. she's really a good character to use, even as a solo character.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

OMG I just realized something!...

Dante's teleport has FASTER recovery than Phoenix's! WTHHHHH!!!!

Green Mist of Death Young Avenger's Avatar

Dante has the worst teleport in the game. He'll always be behind you above your head and you can airgrab him on reaction. You complain too much
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian K. Vaughan
    Thanks. I don't know. I'm no Stan Lee, but I definitely know how to steal from him. Stan was the one who realized that great comics have nothing to do with powers, costumes, or continuity, and everything to do with using these heroes as timeless metaphors for something meaningful about our real lives.
    Quoted for truth

Help Save Ant-Man

Quote Originally Posted by THE KZA View Post
    Lots of people still play it. I would be happy if they nerfed and buffed people in the game.
    True.

Evo 2013 pulls record ********** numbers, UMvC3 most watched: http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/16/evo-...-most-watched/

Here's the youtube link for the EVO UMVC3 2013 Finals: Justin Wong vs Flocker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkeKkrxoT8M
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by Young Avenger View Post
    Dante has the worst teleport in the game. He'll always be behind you above your head and you can airgrab him on reaction. You complain too much
    Well that's just wrong. If his teleport was so bad no one would ever use it... and they ALWAYS use it. lol