Page 291 of 294 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294 LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 4405

wait 10 more years for it lol

Lot of people were mad that the updated version came out 9 months after.
    Winner of the 1st Annual CBR X-Board Fantasy Football League
    Winner of the 2nd Annual CBR X-Board Fantasy Football League

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    I wanted to like this game, but I can't stand the assists. Sentinel/Doom spamming is one of the most annoying things in a game ever! I don't like picking cheapo characters like other people do, I stick with my Spidey, Wolverine and Hulk.
    Don't know why you give a shit about drones if you have Spider-Man, they shouldn't really be able to reach you that often. I'd imagine you could solve your missiles trouble by smacking him in the face with a web ball.

At least, those are my suggestions, it's hard to say when you run Cap on point, projectiles just seem so...pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by THE KZA View Post
    wait 10 more years for it lol

Lot of people were mad that the updated version came out 9 months after.
    i know, right? bummer

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Once And Forever View Post
    Don't know why you give a shit about drones if you have Spider-Man, they shouldn't really be able to reach you that often. I'd imagine you could solve your missiles trouble by smacking him in the face with a web ball.

At least, those are my suggestions, it's hard to say when you run Cap on point, projectiles just seem so...pointless.
    Trust me, I've tried. Doom's hidden missiles always mess me up! Spammers love him. Doesn't matter anyways, unless they added some form of delay on assists, I'm not touching the game again.

I'm just glad that MvC1 is back and online, I'm having a blast playing it again.
    Last edited by spider-prime; 10-01-2012 at 11:47 PM.

i agree about the delay. as soon as you survive a spam assists... there it is again! there should be like a 2 or 3 second waiting period before you can call the same assist again imo.

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    Trust me, I've tried. Doom's hidden missiles always mess me up! Spammers love him. Doesn't matter anyways, unless they added some form of delay on assists, I'm not touching the game again.

I'm just glad that MvC1 is back and online, I'm having a blast playing it again.
    It's funny, because I watch MvC one vids (I don't have memory of playing it as a kid, I know that I did from my brother, but my memory barely extends five years) and I think...damn that game is unbalanced.

Not that I don't think it's legitimately fun to play, lord knows I have a blast playing MvC with my totally unviable team, it's just...dat orange venom.

i want marvel vs capcom 4
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Storm's lightning attacked is being beaten by Akuma's tatsu. : (
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I bought the game about 9 months ago. I stoped playing because I found the game confused, but now I've been taking a long well.

This sounds like something that would greatly benefit Mavel vs Capcom: Free to play Marvel Vs Capcom along the style of something like League of Legends.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    i want marvel vs capcom 4
    I doubt it'll happen anytime soon now :/

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a WiiU updated version that includes more characters and tweaks... I know chances of it happening are 0% but I don't lose anything by hoping

I haven't played this game in a LONG time now, well maybe not that long, I know for sure that since DOA5 came out I haven't played any of my other fighters :(

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post
    This sounds like something that would greatly benefit Mavel vs Capcom: Free to play Marvel Vs Capcom along the style of something like League of Legends.
    some people are very against the nature of 'dlc chars', since it creates a somewhat uneven playing field. I would imagine it being even bigger in mvc where assists can make or break teams.

Quote Originally Posted by kr3wman View Post
    some people are very against the nature of 'dlc chars', since it creates a somewhat uneven playing field. I would imagine it being even bigger in mvc where assists can make or break teams.
    I'm also very against the idea of DLC characters, especially how Capcom has handled it. But, a free-to-play League of Legends type thing would give you the game for free, and you would have a rotating base of characters that you could play as; you would only need to buy a character if you wanted access to them at all times, otherwise it's just a free game you can jump in and play with whatever characters are available. It would also meant they would constantly be updating the roster.

Winner of the 1st Annual CBR X-Board Fantasy Football League
    Winner of the 2nd Annual CBR X-Board Fantasy Football League

Quote Originally Posted by THE KZA View Post
    isn't it a little too late for that? the game has lost its momentum.

the main thing they need to fix is that stupid TAC glitch.

on a personal note, i would like NORMAL phoenix to get more health. if they wanna split 750K between phoenix and dark phoenix it should be 500/250, not 375/375.