Page 1 of 294 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default Marvel vs Capcom 3

So it sounds like MvC3 could be happening (or has been happening), Henaki, who leaked all the new SSF4 characters is now saying Capcom is going to made an announcement about the game in may. http://teamspooky.com/content/?=299

About F'ing Time
    Cyclops ad portas

What proves to you this isn't a rumor? Anyone can tell about it
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

Like the link says, the guy talking about this has proven to be a reliable source in the past. Maybe it's a rumor, so I'm not getting my hopes up, but that dude does have a little more credence than say, you or I claiming Capcom is making MvC3 for sure.
    Broke down laughing and screaming for more/If this changed your life, did you have one before?
    sketches - Updated 2/26/2012

Sure hope it's true.
    From now on we're poison to you Spider-Man. That's why we call ourselves... VENOM!!!

In these Marvel vs Capcom games do they have Resident Evil people? And X-23 and Wolverine?

What are the games about?
    My deviant art page...........
    http://laurakinneyx-23.deviantart.com/#top
    If you like what you see drop a comment or even watch me. I don't mind.

I don't see the point of an MvC 3, really. I don't really see how it could possibly get anymore crazy than MvC2. 60 characters? 70? 4-person teams? 8 HC meters? It'd still get whittled down to like 8 high tier guys anyway. And if they scale it back dramatically to just a few characters and try to balance it out, it wouldn't be the same game, anyhow.
    "I think we can help. Mercedes is black; I'm gay. We make culture." - Kurt, Glee.

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Atom View Post
    I don't see the point of an MvC 3, really. I don't really see how it could possibly get anymore crazy than MvC2. 60 characters? 70? 4-person teams? 8 HC meters? It'd still get whittled down to like 8 high tier guys anyway. And if they scale it back dramatically to just a few characters and try to balance it out, it wouldn't be the same game, anyhow.
    Personally, I liked MVC1 way more than 2. If 3 is more like one in presentation and in roster size (or just a happy medium of the two games), I'd be set.

2 had way too many people (and many of them were made useless because of better characters), was broken, and the presentation value was far worse than MVC1's.

MVC1 felt like a great crossover game. MVC2 felt like a good Mugen game.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by x-23 View Post
    In these Marvel vs Capcom games do they have Resident Evil people? And X-23 and Wolverine?
    In MvC2 "Jill Valentine" in her S.T.A.R.S. uniform is a playable character, she can summon zombies and the tyrant from RE1, Cerberus/Zombie Dogs & crows

Wolverine appeared in all four games collaboration of both Marvel & Capcom:
    Street Fighter vs X-Men
    Marvel vs Street Fighter
    Marvel vs Capcom
    Marvel vs Capcom 2
    What are the games about?
    You can choose a team of any two playable characters and play with them, you can swap character
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

Well if its true then thats awesome and I just hope they keep Psylocke on the roster.

All joking aside I know they will have to redo the whole game since theres no way they can reuse the old sprites from the outdated MvsC2 game. Some of the characters in the old games were only in there because they were big in the 90's and probraly wont be returning since that popularity didn't last like like Rogue, Gambit and Omega Red probraly wont make the roster this time. Rogue not because of loss of popularity but due to power change.

I'm hoping they stick with drawn sprites but I'm pretty sure there going with Cel-Shaded Chacter models like on TvsC. I hope the game lives up to the other two I remember playing those two on my Sega Dreamcast all the time that is if it really does get made.

Quote Originally Posted by ShredHead View Post
    Well if its true then thats awesome and I just hope they keep Psylocke on the roster.

All joking aside I know they will have to redo the whole game since theres no way they can reuse the old sprites from the outdated MvsC2 game. Some of the characters in the old games were only in there because they were big in the 90's and probraly wont be returning since that popularity didn't last like like Rogue, Gambit and Omega Red probraly wont make the roster this time. Rogue not because of loss of popularity but due to power change.

I'm hoping they stick with drawn sprites but I'm pretty sure there going with Cel-Shaded Chacter models like on TvsC. I hope the game lives up to the other two I remember playing those two on my Sega Dreamcast all the time that is if it really does get made.
    With MvC2, they pretty much just tossed in everyone they had done for any of the Marvel games.

I'm pretty sure they'll redo things with the TvC engine. Hell, most of the Marvel characters don't even look the same as they did in MvC anymore. I'd love to see some redrawn, hi-res sprites (that hi-res Psylocke is niiice) but I expect we'll get models.
    "I think we can help. Mercedes is black; I'm gay. We make culture." - Kurt, Glee.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Atom View Post
    Really, you don't see the point? I like MvC2 but the Marvel side was way to X-Men heavy, and they have tons of great character on both sides they could use.

cause rollerskates r 80's Rollerblader's Avatar

I'd love MvC3.

I just hope they keep it simpler, sort of like how SF4 tried to be more like SF2 than SF3.

MvC2 is just too hard for my tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by AbdulAziz View Post
    In MvC2 "Jill Valentine" in her S.T.A.R.S. uniform is a playable character, she can summon zombies and the tyrant from RE1, Cerberus/Zombie Dogs & crows

Wolverine appeared in all four games collaboration of both Marvel & Capcom:
    Street Fighter vs X-Men
    Marvel vs Street Fighter
    Marvel vs Capcom
    Marvel vs Capcom 2
    You can choose a team of any two playable characters and play with them, you can swap character
    I ain't a big fan of Jill but sounds cool. I love resident evil so I think I might want to play. Which one of Marvel vs. Capcon has Jill in it?
    Oh wait never mind
    My deviant art page...........
    http://laurakinneyx-23.deviantart.com/#top
    If you like what you see drop a comment or even watch me. I don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by x-23 View Post
    I ain't a big fan of Jill but sounds cool
    No? Are you friends with FoxyAreku?
    She's really cool to play with in MVC2, she's also available for "Capcom vs SNK 2"
    Blogger