Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: WC10: David Finch

David Finch joined WonderCon attendees to discuss his recent move from Marvel to DC Comics, hold an impromptu art critique with his tiniest fan, reveal his dream inter-company character team-up and more.

Full article here.

There was a Batman/Daredevil crossover.

Default Hugely Disappointed

I didn't realize until now, when I saw the caption beneath Davie Finch's cover, that "Brightest Day" was to be yet another--and I sincerely apologize for the imagery, but--nausea-inducing, bile-churning, vomit-spewing, frelling "Event!!!"

I THOUGHT it would be an 8-issue "Blackest Night" kind of thing, and for Aquaman and Hawkman, I'd planned on buying it. Not now. Yich.

I don't like his art very much, but it was really cool of him to critique the kid's art work and then talk with him for a few minutes during the panel.
    Pull List: Action Comics, Green Lantern, GLC, GL: New Guardians, Justice League, The Flash, Batman Inc, Batman, Nightwing, Batman & Robin, Dial H, Animal Man, Frankenstien, Earth-2

Peachy Keen Gabe De Los Muertos's Avatar

I want Finch to draw the Batman/DD crossover, with Bendis writing it.
    Formerly DetectiveDupin.
    Tumblr
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by bongoes View Post
    I don't like his art very much, but it was really cool of him to critique the kid's art work and then talk with him for a few minutes during the panel.
    That was awesome! As much as I dislike children in general, they are going to be the future of this industry at some point. Fanboys don't live forever...

I drew Supergirl and forgot the cape and they had to add it in Photoshop.
    I think an editor should catch that and have him draw it in before it gets to... well, whoever was using Photoshop--perhaps the colorist.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
    I didn't realize until now, when I saw the caption beneath Davie Finch's cover, that "Brightest Day" was to be yet another--and I sincerely apologize for the imagery, but--nausea-inducing, bile-churning, vomit-spewing, frelling "Event!!!"

I THOUGHT it would be an 8-issue "Blackest Night" kind of thing, and for Aquaman and Hawkman, I'd planned on buying it. Not now. Yich.
    Well that's your fault for not paying attention since it was announced as a bi-weekly year-long series from the moment it was announced.

Also, not an event.

Also, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. Cry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Bomb! View Post
    Well that's your fault for not paying attention since it was announced as a bi-weekly year-long series from the moment it was announced.

Also, not an event.

Also, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. Cry about it.
    Just went to your page. You will undoubtedly not care a bit to know that I care as little for your profanity, your artwork, your style of expression, and your opinion as you did for my post.

Quote Originally Posted by bongoes View Post
    I was gonna post the same thing. I bet that made that kids day and will remember that for years and years to come.