Page 84 of 184 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2749

Any editor of a website who thinks the idea of "Emma Frost's Avenging X-Men" is a good one is automatically awesome in my book. The link was interesting. I don't see Colossus dying though, regardless. I wouldn't be surprised if all the P5 die. They just get collapsed into the Phoenix or something.

Meh...that silhouette kinda reminds me of a Captain Morgan stance. Or perhaps Cyke doing one final optic blast while channeling his inner Captain Morgan.
    Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do - Voltaire

X-Men #32: Petey gets a ton of panel time. The most I think I've seen in a very long time. I haven't read the issue yet - just picked it up. Wood finally caved in and had Petey say "Da" in one panel. For shame Brian, for shame. Especially when you told me that you wouldn't. :P

UXM #16: It appears Petey channels his inner Cytorrak and grows to an incredible height. I think his growth was Cytorrak influenced because you can see the gem glow in his chest and he didn't have his fiery auroa. Kinda interesting and lame at the same time. Interesting that he possibly used his Cytorrak powers while a member of the P5, lame that a bunch of clone Gambit's managed to knock him down and hurt him. Kinda reminded me when AoA Gambit killed AoA Colossus - so wrong and bad. Oh, and Cyclops gets knocked the feck out.

AvX # 8: Hardly any Petey time. Namor loses his Phoneix power (after being knocked the feck out) and it is then absorbed by the other four. So, the P5 is now the P4.

And soon, I fear, the P4 will be the P3.
    Last edited by Omnipitus; 07-18-2012 at 09:06 PM. Reason: typo

Seems to me the sooner Colossus gives up the Phoenix Force the better his chances of survival are, particularly if it takes place before issue 11. I still think a member of the P5 will die, so better for Pete to lose his power and shuffle off to the background where it's safer.

I’m thinking Colossus is the next one to lose the PF. And I agree the sooner the better. As much as I like the idea of him being an all-powerful Phoenix, I know it’s only temporary.

One remark that raised an eyebrow for me was in Xmen #32 when Psylocke mentioned Colossus and Magik were a powerful duo. Could this be a hint at things to come?
    "A house divided against itself cannot stand"-Honest Abe

Quote Originally Posted by JDUP01 View Post
    One remark that raised an eyebrow for me was in Xmen #32 when Psylocke mentioned Colossus and Magik were a powerful duo. Could this be a hint at things to come?
    Yeah, that caught my eye as well, but I'm not going to read too much into that (just yet). Wood seems to have bigger and better plans for Petey than Gillen. It's so wonderful to have a writer like Wood show interest in Petey and write him with a brain. The only thing I still want explained is whether or not this is a post-Cytorrak Colossus or if Cytorrak is still slithering around in him. The bald head, remaining in armored form and Cytorrak arm bands make it confusing.

would colossus be 10000X better if he dated Darkstar Y/N

I'll go with "NO".
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

I just saw the preview for WatXM #14. I always knew Jason Aaron hated Colossus (how quickly Wolverine took him down during that vampire nonsense), but in the preview, he has Colossus as so unlikable, it is fodder for the Colossus haters to...well, hate him even more. I cringed when I read it.

It was a hamfisted attempt of making Colossus look like at idiot, and he did a great job of it. And this ass-clown Jason Aaron disses Alan Moore. I am not going to buy another comic book he writes unless in the comic he has Colossus doing something other than getting beat up or act like an idiot.

I know it's only four pages, but it made me sick.

Drink some pepto.
    Pete loves Kitty. What can you do?
    But we all know that Kitty is a dirty defecting jewess that doesn't deserve Russian love.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

I'd doubt that Aaron actually hates Colossus, he probably simply doesn't care about him one way or another.

He wants to move forward with his Kitty and Iceman relationship, and before doing that he's going to establish that Kitty has moved on from Peter and doesn't love him romantically anymore. If he has to make Colossus look like a tool in order to accomplish that task, then so be it. I think it's a dick move, but I doubt Aaron will lose any sleep over it.

I think Colossus should date Jean Grey when Jean come back. That should stick it to Wolverine and Kitty.