Page 138 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2749

Alex has a question about the wibbly-wobbly continuity of the effect the Phoenix Force had on Colossus.

Will we see any positive or negative impact on Colossus' powers from being a Phoenix host, similar to the "Uncanny" team in "All-New X-Men?"

Alex! Yes. We address that in "Cable and X-Force" #2.
    Dammit Alex, why ask a question we already know the answer to? What, was "is Colossus going to be in Cable and X-Force?" already taken?

So, we were all kinda correct about our assumptions. Petey post the PF can't control his power. He appears to be in a perpetual state of flux (partially armored up). Cable offers him a chest piece (with the dial) to help stabalize his power. So, the cover to issue #6 possibly hints at a final mutation for Colossus (perhaps). I guess we'll see in the next few months.
    Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do - Voltaire

We'll know the extent of his problems in the next issue. It seems to be a Colossus centered issue...which is a good thing!

Also, anyone find it rather refreshing that instead of hiding in an old weapon X facility...Pete is chilling at an art institute? Dude is always classy...even when he's a felon.

Quote Originally Posted by Suiciety View Post
    So, we were all kinda correct about our assumptions. Petey post the PF can't control his power. He appears to be in a perpetual state of flux (partially armored up). Cable offers him a chest piece (with the dial) to help stabalize his power. So, the cover to issue #6 possibly hints at a final mutation for Colossus (perhaps). I guess we'll see in the next few months.
    Well at least it is not perma-armor up.
    I just hopethere is also a positive effect on Pete's powers.
    Fingers crossed for a power boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickbarry View Post
    Also, anyone find it rather refreshing that instead of hiding in an old weapon X facility...Pete is chilling at an art institute?.
    Yes, and I like that Hopeless is aware of Colossus' artistic leanings, and calls that out to the reader with this location. It's been a really long time since we've seen that side of Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by J/O/J/O View Post
    Seconded on both counts.

Quote Originally Posted by J/O/J/O View Post
    I think there's going to be some type of upgrade. The cover of issue 6 shows him with a weird glow in his eyes and a gauntlet that glows the same color...either way we'll know more in the next issue. It seems to be a Colossus centered issue about where he's been and what's up with his powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Robodojo View Post
    Yes, and I like that Hopeless is aware of Colossus' artistic leanings, and calls that out to the reader with this location. It's been a really long time since we've seen that side of Peter.
    It was a lot better than the whole cave routine that Gillen chose. This Peter reminds me of his shenanigans with Marrow. Which is a good thing.

Hopeless seems to have more interest in Colossus than Gillen. I think that's fairly obvious since he lobbied to have Petey on the team and isn't treating him like fodder at the moment.

I wonder how Petey got to Chicago from Siberia without being detected by the Avengers? I know there is some spotlight on him in the next issue, but I don't expect it to be much and I don't expect his ninja-like skills to be explained. Sorry, I'm jaded from the times Gillen and Lowe led us on. I suspect we may learn more about his potential upgrade in issue 4 or 5.
    Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do - Voltaire

Looking forward to next issue of CaXF. More Colossus!

Colossus in the art institute is a great touch.
    Still hate the title of this book though, lol

Ok, I'm really stuck on this potential power upgrade thing. Will there even be an upgrade? Or will this be some other weakness Colossus will be stuck dealing with? I would definitely appreciate a healing factor. Or flight. Or speed. But I'm not seeing It right now. What say you?
    "A house divided against itself cannot stand"-Honest Abe

Quote Originally Posted by JDUP01 View Post
    Ok, I'm really stuck on this potential power upgrade thing. Will there even be an upgrade? Or will this be some other weakness Colossus will be stuck dealing with? I would definitely appreciate a healing factor. Or flight. Or speed. But I'm not seeing It right now. What say you?
    I'd imagine it's more strength related. Colossus with a healing factor would essentially be at Hulk level. -Shrugs- He looks strange on the cover of Issue 6. The glowing eyes/gauntlets seem to suggest that there's something more to him. We'll know in the next issue...I hope.

I'd imagine it's more strength related. Colossus with a healing factor would essentially be at Hulk level. -Shrugs- He looks strange on the cover of Issue 6. The glowing eyes/gauntlets seem to suggest that there's something more to him. We'll know in the next issue...I hope.
    I'm hoping for an all around power boost with a healing factor thrown in. Wishful thinking I know. But that'll get him up there with the hulks. Like them or not, the hulks are the high bar.

Quote Originally Posted by JDUP01 View Post
    I'm hoping for an all around power boost with a healing factor thrown in. Wishful thinking I know. But that'll get him up there with the hulks. Like them or not, the hulks are the high bar.
    I'd prefer him to be written well than just toss powers his way.

I'd prefer him to be written well than just toss powers his way.
    Writers like new and different. A power up is just the thing to inspire some creative writing. Same old Colossus equals wallpaper duty. I've seen my share of that.