Page 137 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2749

Quote Originally Posted by Rickbarry View Post
    How do we send our questions in to the mailbag? I'd like to shoot one or two his way.
    You should go to this week X-Position and follow the link at the end of the page.Sorry I cant give a link since I have no idea how to.

Quote Originally Posted by J/O/J/O View Post
    Preview for issue 2 is up at newsarama.We finally get down to Colossus.His dialogue seems to suggest that the team really did kill the people at the factory.
    I think we have to wait until issue 4 to see what actually happens. It seems to suggest that they could have saved them, but they decided to sacrifice them for some reason. Either way...Cable has some sweet devices.

Seems something positive is in store for ol Petey as we speak.

https://twitter.com/HopelessDent/sta...38026612690944
    Last edited by Rickbarry; 12-13-2012 at 02:15 PM.

So Colossus has some sort of power dampener on his costume (you can see it in issue 1 and the cover)? I wonder if Cable had that put on him without Petey knowing about it. Or...it has something to do with Colossus not being able to armor up like others have suggested (in re to his power issue). But I just thought of something, issue 6 has him armored up w/o the uniform. So yeah, scratch that. Sneaky, sneaky Cable. To be fair to Cable though, he did seem to genuinely care what Colossus had to say and why he did what he did. Hence the reason Cable didn't have any hard feelings towards him.

In re to that twitter post, good, but I won't get my hope up. KG and editors have mislead us before. I just hope Dennis is a man of his word and finally does something positive for Petey. And it's very safe to assume this takes place well after issue 6, so Petey is still part of X-Force (I think).
    Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Suiciety View Post
    So Colossus has some sort of power dampener on his costume (you can see it in issue 1 and the cover)? I wonder if Cable had that put on him without Petey knowing about it. Or...it has something to do with Colossus not being able to armor up like others have suggested (in re to his power issue). But I just thought of something, issue 6 has him armored up w/o the uniform. So yeah, scratch that. Sneaky, sneaky Cable. To be fair to Cable though, he did seem to genuinely care what Colossus had to say and why he did what he did. Hence the reason Cable didn't have any hard feelings towards him.

In re to that twitter post, good, but I won't get my hope up. KG and editors have mislead us before. I just hope Dennis is a man of his word and finally does something positive for Petey. And it's very safe to assume this takes place well after issue 6, so Petey is still part of X-Force (I think).
    I think it's him not being able to revert to human form. It was on him before he even attacked Cable. Also, ya think this is the end of the fight? From the billing given from the previews over the past week or two I'd be mildly disappointed.
    Last edited by Rickbarry; 12-13-2012 at 10:50 PM.

COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

How many times is Piotr going to buck at his leaders before realizing they will always get him back 10x?!
    Breathe deep, seek peace!

http://levarnu.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Yogaflame View Post
    How many times is Piotr going to buck at his leaders before realizing they will always get him back 10x?!
    He wants to run a team like he did during Age of Apocalypse. At least in that universe he was able to trample Kitty.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2753180-37800422447_super.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	105775
    Todd Nauck Art

Quote Originally Posted by Rickbarry View Post
    I think it's him not being able to revert to human form. It was on him before he even attacked Cable. Also, ya think this is the end of the fight? From the billing given from the previews over the past week or two I'd be mildly disappointed.
    In AVX Consequenses #4 he was able to transform to human and then back to Colossus.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    In AVX Consequenses #4 he was able to transform to human and then back to Colossus.
    This was before anything went wrong with any of the P5's power. Besides we see Cable access something that's on his uniform that makes him shift back to his human form. I could be wrong, but it's strange that turning that knob made him revert instantly.

What are the other P5 experiencing?

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    What are the other P5 experiencing?
    Magik seems to not have any ill effects, Cyclops optic blasts are out of control, Emma is unable to use telepathy. We're not sure what's going on with Namor or Colossus yet, but I doubt much could happen with Namor. His mutation are the wings on his feet.

From the Cable article at Marvel.com.

Marvel.com: Are you writing it so that Cable is purposely recruiting these broken individuals? Because Cable knows what Colossus just went through; is Cable preying on these people’s need to atone or need to have a purpose?

Dennis Hopeless: This is weird to say, but I think born leaders, people that are naturally good at leading, are sort of subconsciously manipulative all the time. They can see another person and see what that person is capable of and see where you’ve got to poke them to get them to do what you want them to do. Cable’s very much that; while he would tell you “No, I’m not just going after these people and taking advantage of them,” yes, he’s going after these people and taking advantage of them. He knows what they’ll be able to do. Like Colossus, he knows how to get Colossus to help him even though Colossus doesn’t want to do any of this sort of thing. We see that in a very quiet scene in issue #2. He manipulates Colossus into doing what he wants very subtly and very carefully, and it works. I think he’s just naturally good at that. He’s naturally good at seeing what people can do for him and how to get it out of them.

Meh...not much Colossus info in the Hopeless CBR interview. Looks like we'll find out the after effects of the PF on Colossus in issue #2 though. I bet that dial is something that Forge and Nemesis came up with to keeep Petey's PF powers in check. I noticed two clicks in the panel above with some TK from Cable. Bah! That sounds silly, but the cover to issue #6 makes it kinda make sense. Maybe...dunno...probably not.

New Depeche Mode album drops in March 2013! I'm out!
    Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do - Voltaire

As long as he's not out by issue 6 I'm good. They've put him on a majority of the covers so I want to believe that he's safe. If he's the only member of the P5 in jail I'm gonna flip out!