Page 133 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2761
  1. #1981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romus View Post
    Knowing history, I would bet the next panel will have Cable owning Colossus.
    Same thought I had. How many times have we seen a scene play out just like that? Gotta have the main character demonstrate his badassness by showing up another strong character. Whatever is on that next page could tell me a lot about what type of writer Hopeless will be.

  2. #1982
    Senior Member Rickbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,301

    Default

    Telekinetics are hit and miss with me. Colossus has been shown to be able to resist their influence (no idea how that's possible) or be manipulated easily. It all depends on the mood of the scene and seeing as how Colossus looks to be about to crush his head Cable will have to stop him somehow.

  3. #1983
    Senior Member AntiPatriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,825

    Default

    I'd like to see Colossus give a payback-beatdown to Red Hulk at some point.
    Before you say that he is too weak in his normal form: Remember how he was able to slightly slow Green Scar-Hulk down, who admitted that he would be a worthy opponent under normal circumstances.

  4. #1984
    Senior Member Rickbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AntiPatriot View Post
    I'd like to see Colossus give a payback-beatdown to Red Hulk at some point.
    Before you say that he is too weak in his normal form: Remember how he was able to slightly slow Green Scar-Hulk down, who admitted that he would be a worthy opponent under normal circumstances.
    Pete's always been shown to tank Hulk level characters. It's just he doesn't have a rage plot device to put them down.

  5. #1985
    Senior Member AntiPatriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,825

    Default

    Or a pseudo-cool New York-accent xD

  6. #1986
    socksaholic steve2275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,789

    Default

    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

  7. #1987
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    103

    Default

    I think the next page has Domino putting a gun to Pete's head and saying something about armor-piercing bullets and telling Pete to stand down.

  8. #1988
    Junior Member Romus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipitus View Post
    I think the next page has Domino putting a gun to Pete's head and saying something about armor-piercing bullets and telling Pete to stand down.
    Please tell me you are joking. So now there are pistols out there that can harm Colossus? May as well not even have powers.

  9. #1989
    Join In The Chant Suiciety's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Америка
    Posts
    690

    Default

    No Domino in the next panel. No gun to Petey's head. No bullets piercing his armored hide. I'm really enjoying the Colossus angst in those panels.
    Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do - Voltaire

  10. #1990
    Senior Member Rickbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suiciety View Post
    No Domino in the next panel. No gun to Petey's head. No bullets piercing his armored hide. I'm really enjoying the Colossus angst in those panels.
    He's starting to be a proactive guy. Lord knows he's been screwed enough times over the past couple years to warrant some anger. Hope this fight is done properly.

  11. #1991
    Ain't no Snowflake yanapryde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis!
    Posts
    14,055

    Default

    cpjudd.com

    "Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

  12. #1992
    socksaholic steve2275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,789

    Default

    thats not too bad
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

  13. #1993
    Junior Member Romus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    313

    Default

    So does this come out this wednesday? What time does Comixology release their stuff digitally? Late Tuesday night, or do you have to wait till the next morning?

  14. #1994
    Too Fast J/O/J/O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    All of space and time
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romus View Post
    So does this come out this wednesday? What time does Comixology release their stuff digitally? Late Tuesday night, or do you have to wait till the next morning?
    This doesnt debut till December,my friend.

  15. #1995
    Junior Member Romus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J/O/J/O View Post
    This doesnt debut till December,my friend.
    Well that sucks... Thanks for the info.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •