Page 69 of 178 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2664

I saw a curiosity, I read Dazzler#16 from the time of the 70s and in that cover, the Enchantress looked like a completely different character with this ugly costume , luckily everyone could breath of relief that, inside the comic, the Enchantress does not appear with that costume and she had her usual costume.

Though the art is good, I donīt like the current one, I donīt know how to describe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I saw a curiosity, I read Dazzler#16 from the time of the 70s and in that cover, the Enchantress looked like a completely different character with this ugly costume , luckily everyone could breath of relief that, inside the comic, the Enchantress does not appear with that costume and she had her usual costume.

Though the art is good, I donīt like the current one, I donīt know how to describe it.

The top one is heavily reminiscent of Scarlett witch me thinks?
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    The top one is heavily reminiscent of Scarlett witch me thinks?
    Yeah, it is look like a bit to an Scarlet Witch dressed as green, the costume was a bit similar, really it is a weird cover because inside it is shown Amora in her usual costume.

Now I remember the Thor#600 cover, initially on a corner it is shown an Enchantress that clearly is The Enchantress but in red costume, then, this tone of colour was changed to the usual green.

Hmmm, one stunning actress would need to play her, she looks 100% like Kate upton though......
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Hmmm, one stunning actress would need to play her, she looks 100% like Kate upton though......
    Sure, but I want to see a good beautiful actress that can act, and the better would be Charlize Theron.

I think Kate Upton in spite of being a so stunning woman, it is very young. She is more an a model than an actress.

A new drawing on A: EMH from the first micro-episodes

Viewing yesterday that Jason Aaron is the new Thor writer, I really want to expect a lot of this writer and I would like very much that he will use and captures the essence of what are the Asgardians and the different worlds and races of this world of gods.

Give a new breath of fresh air like when Walter Simonson came to the book in its day, but I am also realistic and I will try not to be naive enough since we learned that JMS was announced as the Thor writer a few years ago until his abrupt ending during Siege saga, because at the end and given the last history of Fraction until now and the way he has used the Enchantress, all has proved a huge disappointment.

I would like to see Aaron, what would he do with the Enchantress, if he does it like Walt Simonson, Bendis and Ellis, I think we would have good luck and maybe a chance that Aaron would be the first Thor writer to reveal details of the past of the beautiful blonde witch and if is possible about her younger sister, the reddish-blonde sorceress Lorelei.

^ I saw that episode, my first D;

Like me, was the first episode I saw from A: EMH.

Two great pics (the first maybe it is a bit little, the second has Female Loki and Amora without her tiara)

I canīt see the image.

:( Darn it her name is Mena Suvari

:( Darn it her name is Mena Suvari
    I know the actress but I canīt see her as The Enchantress, I would prefer other actresses.

Unfortunately it seems that the rumours that talked about the inclusion of Amora the Enchantress on the sequel of Thor, there is nothing, again, bad luck like the first Thor Movie. What a pity

From now on, I will not to believe in any rumour that comes out and talk about these things, because I will consider it as false.

It's too bad but I don't think Amora will be included in the film, unless they have her in a cameo and they plan on having a third installment.

Quote Originally Posted by HaveAtThee View Post
    It's too bad but I don't think Amora will be included in the film, unless they have her in a cameo and they plan on having a third installment.
    I know it, possibly what you say is the only hope of seeing her, but who knows what will happen.

The truth is I've been thinking about this for a while, but considering that Marvel does not care about her in the comics, why suddenly they would have to worry about her appearing in the Thor movie?

Sometimes I have the feeling that at Marvel, they hate the character and always they donīt know what to do with her, almost like Thor with the differences we all know, Thor is an important character in what is Marvel from the beginning, if after, the writers in each appearance treat him worse than a punching bag, that harms the character and those who are fans of him (something that began with the appearance of Red Hulk, the beginning of the whole problems to how Thor would be portrayed), including the new fans, Thor may have in the future.

The case of the Enchantress is different, she is one of the major Marvel villainess (when she was it, something that now she has a worse involution out of nowhere) of the few women has remained unchanged over the years (a matter that can be taken as something good and something bad at the same time, a middle term) but she clearly needs a good development inmediately, you can not do the same, again and again, that minimizes and reduces the character to nothing and Marvel should be more concerned about that fact because there are many ways to do things right .