Page 59 of 178 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Atren View Post
    Yeah, I saw that few days ago already but did not want to bring it up in case someone trying to remain spoiler free.

Say it does not get solved which fate you would rather have: Amora or Loki?

Also to note there is comic series coming out concerning the AEMH so maybe it will be dealt with in there eventually.
    Obviously Amora, Loki would be very easy to know he is alive, the fate of Amora I think it is much worse and not easy to free her from Surturs control, I would like to see an animated movie of the Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes, at least to have a chance to see completed or developed the Surtur saga and add things that in an episode of 20 minutes could not be seen, but seeing the way how Marvel thinks these days and that they seemed ashamed of a series that a lot of people love to replace it with something more commercial and apparently worse, it would not be easy to see.

Who knows, I would not count too much on the AEMH comic will continue with the subplot of the TV cartoon, even we do not know how long it might last this book.

Questions:

Should the Enchantress be in Avenger's Assemble? How would she work within the world and plot? How should she look like (One of her old looks, a mix, or a new look)?

I have not clear that Amora will appear on Avengers Assemble, I hope she will appear in this new cartoon, the problem is if she appear it would not be in the same manner as in Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes, I would like be wrong, but I doubt it right now, nobody knows that is going to go in this new series.

I think it would work well, it should appear more women in addition to the Black Widow, and Amora is the best example of a well-made villainess, the problem would be the way they decide she will appear if really she appears.

If she really appear, I prefer she appear with the costume in which we all know her, the current Enchantress costume from Mighty Thor is too horrible to continue watching it, she always should look sexy, beautiful, powerful, dangerous.

New pic,

Really Im stunned of this wonderful piece, I love it.

Last edited by Charlie_1981; 06-18-2012 at 05:29 AM. Reason: change of size of the pic

Quote Originally Posted by HVulpes View Post
    Questions:

Should the Enchantress be in Avenger's Assemble? How would she work within the world and plot? How should she look like (One of her old looks, a mix, or a new look)?
    No. Bagley is drawing, Bendis is writing. If you want to read a Bendis written Enchantress, go read Avengers: Prime. It has Alan Davis.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    No. Bagley is drawing, Bendis is writing. If you want to read a Bendis written Enchantress, go read Avengers: Prime. It has Alan Davis.
    I think he did not refer to the comic done by Bendis, I understood that he was referring to the new animated series that will replace the Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes cartoon.

However, it would be difficult to see the Enchantress in both places, is better to stick with what Bendis did in Avengers Prime and not think about what he would do elsewhere and the way he decides to use her, and the TV cartoon, it is better to not thinking about it right now.

Making Mischief The Great Grape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    New pic,

Really Im stunned of this wonderful piece, I love it.

Wow, that really is something. So many characters yet done really well.

It's begging for a good color job.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Grape View Post
    Wow, that really is something. So many characters yet done really well.

It's begging for a good color job.
    Also I would like to see it coloured, really is a very well done work and especially the fact that Lorelei has been included also in this pic with all the known asgardians made me so happy, because normally Lorelei always just be ignored and it is very difficult to find pictures of her.

By the way, Does anyone think the part where we see Skurge the Executioner, Amora the Enchantress, Kurse, Loki, the Destroyer and Malekith would be great for Thor 2?

new pic

As I did not know if anyone had read or had taken a glance at Mighty Thor # 15

Here I put the three pictures of the whole issue in which appears Amora the Enchantress.

I have no idea what will happen in the two next issues but I hope Amora has a good portrayal and Fraction (I think it is so difficult) do justice to her.

And the last

Just a possible scheme of the Enchantress in my mind.

What if she was able to find a way to increase her powers in an unlimited fashion by gaining the love of men and/or women?

She did try to be a singer and had a good singing voice, Dazzler just had a better and more trained voice, and she has the personality of a Diva. Or she could be a model/actress/etc... Then some how convert the love/desire/etc of mortals into increases of her physical, magic and other powers.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by HVulpes View Post
    Just a possible scheme of the Enchantress in my mind.

What if she was able to find a way to increase her powers in an unlimited fashion by gaining the love of men and/or women?

She did try to be a singer and had a good singing voice, Dazzler just had a better and more trained voice, and she has the personality of a Diva. Or she could be a model/actress/etc... Then some how convert the love/desire/etc of mortals into increases of her physical, magic and other powers.

Thoughts?
    I think that it is not clear, her powers work in a mix of natural beauty, magic and mental strength but it may be as you say, if she is so beautiful, I dont know why she has the need to use her magic to increase it, then, she have her natural beauty.

True, Amora has a great voice but it is possible that her sister Lorelei is superior to her in that way or even Venus.

If the writers will use Amora the Enchantress correctly and develop better her magical powers and seductive skills, possibly she will become the Queen of the World in every sense, but that would be seen in a light version in the traditional Marvel Universe or in all her glory in a book of the Marvel Max line.

If Marvel did a crossover with Amora as a central point, perhaps it could be something like Spider-Island and using Valentine's Day as history.

Making Mischief The Great Grape's Avatar

Amora's taste in men has really slipped.