Page 84 of 178 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2664

From the Standoff crossover with Thor, Iron Man and the Avengers.

Really, Amora knows how to say the right words to make Sif remain silent like on The Mighty Thor 22.

Making Mischief The Great Grape's Avatar

Amora was really the First Lady of Asgard there.

I've rarely found Sif interesting at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    From the Standoff crossover with Thor, Iron Man and the Avengers.

Really, Amora knows how to say the right words to make Sif remain silent like on The Mighty Thor 22.

Beautiful Alan Davis art! <3
    "I want to see beautiful people doing amazing things." - Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Grape View Post
    Amora was really the First Lady of Asgard there.

I've rarely found Sif interesting at all.
    Yeah, totally agreed, Amora really defends and protects Thor though he would have committed some mistakes, she was always to his side, personally on current days and current Amora´s appearances I don´t understand the portrayal and behavior of Amora towards Thor, it is something that should have been explained.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagnus View Post
    Beautiful Alan Davis art! <3
    Completely agree, I think that Alan Davis is who draws at best Amora the Enchantress by far. I do not know but I would have liked to see how artists like Adam Hughes, Terry Dodson and Frank Cho or even Esad Ribic (as he drew Lorelei in the first Loki miniseries) had drawn her in her classic and iconic outfit in some comics.

Really, I think that without Alan Davis, perhaps the Avengers Prime Limited had not been so good. I think an Enchantress miniseries by Davis would be really good to see some day if possible.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 12-11-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Just a little theory that would create some ties between Amora, Lorelei, Loki and Sylvie Lushton. I was thinking that Sylvie Lushton would be really an Asgardian believing to be human believing she is asgardian but living on Broxton since she was born.

This would be an idea referencing some things happened on Walter Simonson´s Thor. I was thinking on Amora´s spell on her sister Lorelei to fall in love with Loki as vengeance for not helping the asgardians battling Surtur, clearly Loki and Lorelei were together, probably, even when Loki expels Lorelei from his castle that would make sense that they continuing their relationship even being something false that was created by Amora the Enchantress (and something that maybe Amora never believe to imagine that would happens), this would mean that Lorelei would be the mother of Sylvie Lushton and Loki, his father, something that Loki when he was Lady Loki until Dark Reign/Siege, for fun, for entertainment or maybe because he remembered something, found her and with his magic, transforms or awakes her unlocked asgardian powers making Sylvie Lushton become Enchantress II.

Would be something logical to explain Sylvie Lushton´s powers and what Loki do to her? Anyone is thinking that would be inevitable to see Amora and Sylvie meet each other in some way or even Sylvie and Loki?

Sylvie and Loki meeting would be interesting especially with YA in the mix as they know about Loki involvement in creating her I think. I would keep her apart from Amora and Lorelei however.

Also concerning Sylvie I wonder how much of her actions are her own and how much of Loki enchantment. How much free will does she have as if I remember correctly Loki idea was that she was to strive for something and then fail?

Quote Originally Posted by Atren View Post
    Sylvie and Loki meeting would be interesting especially with YA in the mix as they know about Loki involvement in creating her. I would keep her apart from Amora and Lorelei however.
    Maybe, really would be good to see Sylvie and Kid Loki interacting.

but Who would be more dangerous for Sylvie to meet, with Amora because Sylvie uses her Alias and do things in her name? or with Lorelei that seems to have some hate for her older sister and Sylvie looks like a lot to Amora in a teenage version?

Also concerning Sylvie I wonder how much of her actions are her own and how much of Loki enchantment. How much free will does she have as if I remember correctly Loki idea was that she was to strive for something and then fail?
    I think 50-50, with Loki being a kid now, probably Sylvie have more of freedom to do things on her own more or less the same that happens with Crusher Creel aka Absorbing Man, though the powers are so different.

Also she was so surprised on the ending of Dark Reign: Young Avengers to know about the truth about her powers, well, truth depends on how you believe and think about the situation, Loki is known as the God of Lies.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 12-14-2012 at 11:48 AM.

A nice Amora pic

Still no news on the lovely, mysterious and powerful Amora the Enchantress inside the Marvel NOW!, the young Sylvie (I'm so glad she was not included in Avengers Arena, I had some concern when I saw the first news of the series some months ago) or the Lost Asgardian Lorelei.

Hopefully by 2013, there is good news and things are better than this year.

An Enchantress pic

where's the updated outfit?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    where's the updated outfit?
    What do you refer?

To this From Mighty Thor 13-17?

or this From Mighty Thor 22?

Another nice pic, now a Chibi Sylvie Lushton (Enchantress II)